need some advise dont know what to do

My parents and my Lil brother are lying to my 6 yr old Lil sister about me. I don't know what to do my parents are telling my Lil sister that I'm going to kill myself before she is 7 witch is in Jan 2007, there telling her I'm cutting myself and that i want to die and none of its true, ya i use to cut but i don't anymore, my Lil sister cry herself to sleep every night, my Lil brother hes 11, when he want my Lil sister to do something he will say do this or Ur big sister will die, my Lil sister is starting to refuse to go to school because she is scared that when she come home I'm not going to be there. I spend almost ever min with her after school, I cant do anything when she is home from school. I don't know what to do, i need some advise and how i can prove to my sister what my family is saying is lies. my Lil sister is a to me and i don't want her to be scarred, plz help me i have tryed everything i can think of to make my sister believe me I'm not going to leave her.

She is 6 - she CAN understand.

You need to have a serious chat to her and maybe even take her to her school counsleor and the three of you can chat.

You need to tell her that you understand her fear and you are just as confused as to why her parents are saying this to her, but that she needs to trust you that you will be there for her and that you are not going to hurt yourself.

Tell her to ask you anything she wants to know and let her know that you will ALWAYS answer her questions honestly. Be open and honest with her. She WILL get it.

Why is this in off topic,

I was wondering the same thing. You would probably get more serious replies if it was in another forum.

It amazes me that your parents would tell your little sister this. What kind of people are they? It just seems like only a disturbed person would cause this much turmoil for their children.

I agree with the others who said you need to talk to your sister. But I also think you need to talk to your parents.

Hey Honey,

Have you asked your parents why they would tell a 6 year old such a thing?

It seems that the talk you need to have is with them, and clear up why they said that and see if you can call some sort of family meeting where they can apologize to your little sister and explain that they were confused and then you can all be on the same page.

Would they be willing to do that?

Love, focus on you and what YOU need to do to make yourself happy. I can totally appreciate the need for your little sister to love you, but to do that you must find a place that makes you happy, then include her. As opposed to making her happy and trying to fit yourself into that picture. Make sense? That can be making her happy, IF making her happy makes you happy. For example, I'm 37, experienced professional, with a 3 yr old. I'm trying to fit my life to meet hers...but when I laugh honestly with her, she laughs too!! AND we're both Very happy. sometimes looking for the answers make's you miss them.

Love