so he gave me a locket in the beginning of our relationship that he had from when he was a child... he said it meant everything to him and he wanted me to have it because i meant so much to him (im sticking my finger down my throat)... i realize now that the entire relationship was a lie and he has no clue what love is... i put it away in a box with all the other things he gave me... i didnt want them around me anymore... so much time has passed (2 yrs) and i dont know who to give them to and i dont want to throw them away... so what do i do with them?... also... i dont want the locket anymore... it represented a lie... what do i do?... send it back?... am i deluding myself into thinking that he will call?... im not sure what my motives are... i know (yes, i KNOW) i will never be with him again... im on a different path and i see my future... it is not with him and ive accepted that... i dont want the locket nor do i want the other things... so my fellow enotaloners... what do i do?...

Hmmm be aware that sending it back will give him a conversation opening... meaning he might call you. It will also open up some emotions to him and wish to "see how things are going." I'd be wary of that...

I dunno if I have the strength to send something of my ex's back to her... I would just chuck it.

-ForAnother