Have you ever noticed this...

The_man

Hey!

Ok this may be a little open ended and this may be hard to explain. Anyway, Has anyone ever noticed how some people can be so easy to talk to and some people seem hard to even say "hello" to? What I mean is, I have some friends that seem so nice and I have never had a problem when talking to them. Example: Starting a Conversation. But with some people it seems like they have bad vibes coming off them... like if you say anything they will think you are weird...

Has anyone ever noticed this? And how would you get over this feeling?

THANKS!!!

Yeah, vibes. Tis strong language.

Be your beautiful self and say 'hi' to all right off the bat. Most people are ok, different temperments and personalities is all. Some just want to be left alone or are dealing with their own stuff: no probs, respect that with no bad feelings whatsoever. They're just doing their thing.

If you're talking about attractive women, then this is a screening tool they use to find out who the confident guys are. The insecure ones will back down and cower away, while the confident ones persist through and find a way to break through.

If you wanna learn how to get past this, I'd highly recommend the DVD's and ebook from link removed and link removed. Tons of good stuff there.