Just bored and annoyed with everything.

I don't know what's wrong with me the past couple of weeks but I'm just really emotionless.Like nothing matters anymore, there's just nothing that makes me happy or excites me anymore. I'm annoyed with everyone in my life, I'm not being able to relate to my family or my friends. My parents are just old,boring and annoying. They aggravate me and get on my case about every little matter.I'm just bored with my circle of friends because I'm just not feeling them anymore. Yesterday I went out with them to hang out at the mall. I was just nonchalant and just withdrawn. I was just basically hanging around them, as I was watching them I realised that I really have nothing in common with these friends. Plus they're just very immature and I guess I'm just past that now.In all, I'm just in a don't want to be bothered type mood. I'm staying in my room more and more just listening to music and sleeping. I'm ignoring people's phone calls because I just don't want to talk anymore. Nothing seems to make me happy or excite me anymore.I also feel like I can't relate to anybody and I'm just different from everybody else. I don't quite understand what my problem is.

Most likely you are a guy and most likely you are anti-social. Studies showed people have less and less friends. We like to exclude ourselves because most of the misery we experience in our lives are derived and emitted from other people. Once excluded for a longer time we feel lonely and are forced to end up with people who mean nothing to us in a positive sense because all they bring is darkness,negativity and misery into our lives.

Why is this? Well we are looking for those other people to make our lives happy, that way our lives would become nice too, unfortunately most people are selfish and self centered which leads us to feel miserable, and because no one adds something to your life you start to become disinterested to who they are and what they say. And really all those other materialistical things cannot forfill the empty gap in our souls, the solution?

The real meaning of life is to love and help others. This because nothing in the universe exept love can make us happy, we have to bring continues and unconditional love into the lives of other people without expecting anything back, and eventually we will receive more then enough happyness back as a result of it. You see the universe acts like a mirror, what you cast into it will be casted back on you. So make sure to only bring love and light of the people that you know ,regardless of who they are.

Furthermore, nothing may interest you, however the thing is your 'stuck' in this place like a prisoner, so in other words in order to unbore yourself you need to organise events that make you happy.

You see spontanious happyness doesn't exist. First an effort must be made, which you should see as an investment. Doing nothing results in nothing. So to make your life more interesting you unfortunately will have to make an effort yourself. It all comes down to you.

ive been where you are. i found that what my main issue was that i was so burdened by so much crap that i reacted the same way. i just couldnt care anymore.

i felt that my needs were being ignored and i was forced to help everyone else. thats when i just decided to give up and not care.

i relaxed and started tending to myself more and kinda indulging myself once in a while. i tried not to think so much about everyone, but about me.

it helped a lot.

id say, try to focus on yourself. dont worry about your friends. they will understand. you may be burned out. sometimes solitary time is the best time.