I cant help but stuttter help!

Kay so ive posted before about my situatin, now i ahve come out of my shell enough that i can be myself most of the time, just one problem, i cant talk top the girl i have feelings for. i would give anything to but everytime i go to say something my throat gets causght and i stutter something thats barley audible and then i jsut pass it off as a grunt. i can talk to girls no problem now which is way different then the start of the year but this gril just takes my breath away and also anywords i might say. i am finding this weird becasue even when i was to shy to talk i never had a shortage of words but with her i can never quite spit it out, ive been told she thinks im average to good looking and im funny when i do talk but i can never talk to her she alwasy ove3rhears me, when she sometimes says something to me ill mutter a yes or something and just smile stupidly, i need to know whats wrong why cant i talk to her and also is their anyway i can or girls what would you do if their was someone lik eme ?

Take deep breaths, keep it brief and speak slowly.

I had some stuttering in my past, and a few books and time made a difference. Since you stutter under stress, therapy might be overkill.

Speech is a difficult matter, and practice helps. Over time. you'll be more relaxed.

I sure understand how self consciousness and excitement can make it hard to talk to a pretty lady.

I think I'm developing some sort of stutter myself... Man after getting out of my comfort zone and becoming a pretty sociable guy by the end of HS, now I'm just degressing and getting worse than ever before (well at least my knees don't shake when I'm doing a presentation)... I can't even be around people anymore. I just feel like sitting in a corner like homeless people do, and just sleeping there... waiting to either freeze to death or just for everyone else to leave. I'm sorry, I just happen to be goin through one of them bad moments...