interesting question

I think it also depends on the relationship. Personally, unless I was in a safe and loving relationship, I wouldn't want either. In a safe, loving relationship, both is good for me. I think that when a man cums, it feels like a gift to me but I am sure not everyone feels that way. The best way to know is to ask your partner, I guess.

Love it! Absolutely love it! If we are in a position where I am able to, I grab his butt and push him deeper or push back against him as I want him to cum deep inside of me.

Also love laying there and it drips out.

I have big boobs and love it when I give him oral and then have him cum on my boobs.

I love it when he comes inside of me..... With anyone else, well, i haven't tried sex with anyone else after him... But if i did i'd probably make him pull out even though he's using a condom. lol

But chances are, i'll never sleep with anyone else ever again... And that doesn't bother me

Lol i know, i love that he was always into all that super kinky stuff. Made the bedroom a rather interesting place to bee

It's hot to think about. That kind of thing doesn't bother me, but all the drive kinda goes away once I come. My girl would have to take control in order to get me to do it, I think.

It's hot to think about. That kind of thing doesn't bother me, but all the drive kinda goes away once I come. My girl would have to take control in order to get me to do it, I think.

Yeah, everyone is different i guess. He can only do it at the height of horniness, so i would never try to take charge and do that to him. When he wants it he begs me! I REALLY love that!

Yea, I actually did something similar before, however she was doggy style so I really wasn't tasting any of my own.

Now that I think about it, it would be pretty hot for her to just take charge and do it. But then again I love it when she takes charge and does anything.

cumming inside me is amazing and i miss it sooo much!!

I love to have cum on me too but inside is better....nothing better then looking into one anothers eyes as you climax...

This is a bad topic for someone who in't had sex in a while! lol

OHHHHH Tell me about it!!!

It's been like 3 weeks and im going CRAYZEEE!! I haven't went this long without sex since i was maybe like 17! Don't get me wrong, i've been in relationships the whole time... Ain't no fluzie LOL

But ever since my honey moved, other than online sex i've been outta my mind thinkin about it....