What does it take for you to dump someone?

Lack of trust, friendship, respect, and feelings. I have done most of the dumping in my relationships (since there are so many! ha. *sarcasm people!) I think every relationship is different and most people have their own reasons for ending it and you can't just pin point a couple of reasons why you dump someone. It can be different for everyone and every relationship.

Lost feelings for the person, if they cheated on me more than once, lost all trust, no respect for me or family or friends, get jelous all the bloody timecoz that means they dont trust me, and i dont know what else cant think have a headach

When you're sick of trying your best for someone that isn't putting in the effort that you are. When you're treating someone very well, because you love them so much... and while they say they love you, they really don't put any effort in. They hurt you by not being there for you when you really wanted them to be... you know they won't change, in fact they'll only grow increasingly lazy with time. You feel they don't deserve your love. So you leave.

Give a woman the world, and she'll think you're amazing, then become bored to the point where she'll cheat on you. At least, in my experience.

(apologies for the stereotypical connotations... this brings up bad memories)

Give a woman the world, and she'll think you're amazing, then become bored to the point where she'll cheat on you. At least, in my experience.

Amen to that one!

I'm thinking of treating my next ladyfriend badly and see where that get's me, It's never really worked for me when I've been ridiculously thoughtful, open, honest, supportive and trusting.