My ex and I have gone through so much stuff. I love him with all my heart. We dated for 8 months. I called the cops on him they showed him My id and he found out I am seventeen. After that day 4 months ago. I see him once every week or so and he gets all cozy and we have sex because I cannot seem to resist him. then he gets an attitude and makes me leave normally . then I wont hear from him for a while. I have had previos issues frombeing raped at an early age.. I get very depressed and sucicial. ok. so things have been better with me and my ex. last night he let me come over and we spoke and had sex then kicked me out, but it was nicer. he tells me he truly loves me and all is getting better. When i came home last night I was happy because I just seen my ex. Now.......... I wake up and I see Mikes car. My stomach jumps and i run to the door. he asks about my mom. Tells me he loves me 3 times and leaves. I confused. I cal him and he tells me he wants me to stay away from him and get out of his life. He says my mom called and said she was trying to get him put in jail. And kept threatoing him now. he wants nothing to do with me. I keep wanting to dissappear. I just cut myself. {Mod Edit} is going on with my emotions. Im 17 and trying to figure out how I am going to try and kill myself. I just want all my pain to stop.

Don't cut yourself, God gave you life, why are you trying to take it away? Seventeen is too young to leave, you haven't even scratched the surface of things there are to see in this life. How old is this guy? He's playing you. He's using your youth, your innocence to get what he wants from you. He tells you he loves you, you have sex, he gets what he wants, he throws you out. I know it might be hard, but I think you should move on, leave this guy behind. He's trying to keep you close to take advantage, you have to be the strong one and go on with your life. You called the cops on him? I don't think that's something that happens in a healthy relationship. I know this will hurt a lot, but you have to cut yourself off from this guy. He's not worth it.

Good luck, and remember there are a lot of ppl who love you in this world, and you can always get support here.

Hey, I know this guy! I dated him! Wow. That's some coincidence. And there I was being all grateful because this time, when he was pushing me out the door, he didn't kick me in the a** too. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.

Believe it or not, this guy is the reason you're cutting, and the reason you want to kill yourself. Let me explain: You go to him expecting to be given love. He takes love, and throws you out. Lather, rinse, repeat, until he has sucked every bit of self-respect you could ever hope to have right out of you. He's just a big emotional leech. For goodness sake, read your own sig line -- Free yourself from him! It'll be rough because he's messed with your head so badly, but you have to do it.

Sweetie, if he kicks you out after having sex, he doesn't love you no matter what he says...And the fact that he wants you to get out of his life is also a good indication. Let's hope he's serious about not seeing you again, because you can move on only after he's entirely gone...

Did your mom really call him? If so, she must be really concerned about you. Take advantage of that, she might be able to help you cope with some of these things (not to mention keep him away from you in case he decides to come back for more sex). Right now you need all the support you can get from your family and friends in order to climb out of this emotional hole...

Good luck and take care...

I agree with LaBoheme...but an additional question. Though yes, in love "Age doesn't matter"...but it has some relevance.

Is this guy...say....older than 24?

If so, then im pretty sure he shouldn't be banging high school aged chicks, which is why mom called the cops

Im 23, and graduated college two years ago. I RARELY talk to chicks who haven't even turned 21. Its not because I dont dig younger chicks. Sure every guy has that Catholic School girl fantasy...but yeah...we dont make it a rubric for our selection of future relationships. General rule of thumb is that you have to share a field of experience. And if the age gap, especially at your age is noticeable...

uhm..that just MIGHT be a reason for concern. Plus...this relationship seems borderline sexually driven. If you find yourself even THINKING you're being used for sex...then...gain...yeah..MIGHT be another reason for concern.

Communicate this concern.