addicted to a woman!!

I have been so addicted to this chick for about a year now. She is not good for me. I know this. I understand it through and through. So, what do I do? Do I break it off? No. I don't know why, but even though she cheats on me (I follow her sometimes, and I get my friends at school to follow her too) I love her so much!!! Sometimes I think I am a pathetic loser...and maybe that my problem...I don't have the self confidence to think I can do better than this girl!! BUT, she is incredibly gorgeous, intelligent, has the BEST personality in the whole world, and is funny as HELL. I guess that's why ALL the guys want her.

Well, my friends, if anyone can relate to my situation I'd love to hear from ya.

I have been so addicted to this chick for about a year now. She is not good for me. I know this. I understand it through and through. So, what do I do? Do I break it off? No. I don't know why, but even though she cheats on me (I follow her sometimes, and I get my friends at school to follow her too) I love her so much!!! Sometimes I think I am a pathetic loser...and maybe that my problem...I don't have the self confidence to think I can do better than this girl!! BUT, she is incredibly gorgeous, intelligent, has the BEST personality in the whole world, and is funny as HELL. I guess that's why ALL the guys want her.

Well, my friends, if anyone can relate to my situation I'd love to hear from ya.

1st, Why isn't she good for you?

You can't be much of a loser if she's dating you....