she called we talked now what?

as you guys know i posted did i lose her good....

she texted me last night "hi how are you"

i texted back "tired"

she said " wow me too are you ok?"

i said " come on xxx"

she then calls me we talk...shes teary....kinda back and forth i was very calm and neutral bascially she said your last text to me on momday night was "hope to hear from you soon"......i think she is missing me but yet is still confused i dont want to be a bad guy but yet i feel like i should tell her look you dont want to move forward and its bascially over so now what? she also said what do you want me to do xxxxx? i said i really dont have an answer....cause i dont know if should tell her go f off or be there for her since we have such a close bond and been together 2 years i am not a game player

Well, I think by now, you should just BRING it up. Just ask her, what do you want?, if she needs time, tell her you respect that and will give her all the time she needs. But also give her the impression that you are moving on with your life and things are going well. I mean, I always hate beating around the bush conversations especially if its someone I care about, I would just bring everything on the table and just settle it.

Wow, this sounds familiar... went through this with a girl myself. If I were you I would ask yourself if you really want to keep going through this. Believe me, it doesn't get any easier the more times you get back together and break up again. I was in a on-off-on-off-on-off relationship with a woman for three years and it sucked...

It's a long read, but you might want to skim over it and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Because this gal and I had been so emotionally close naturally we were each other's first refuge when trouble came. It's a slippery slope.