post-mature ejaculator?

Anyone else ever take too long to ejaculate when you are with a woman? It takes me several hours with my gf. She is very attractive and sexy, and decent in bed. I don't know what it is. I have even tried getting myself halfway there before hand, but that didn't work either.

Anyone have any ideas?

I agree with DN, it could be alcohol.

In addition, it could be stress, diabetes, nerve damage, prostate disease, prescription drugs such as beta blockers (used to treat high blood pressure, migraines), and anti-depressants.

Other pyschological reasons could include: fear of losing control, unhappiness with your partner, etc.

How to deal with this problem:

Relax before sex

Have foreplay before sex

Try different positions to maximize pleasure, such as reverse entry

Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles (PC muscles)

Try to make it as fun as possible!

Hugs, Rose

I'm having the same issues. First the woman likes the fact that I can go forever but then she starts to wonder whats wrong. I gave up on ejaculating every time we have sex and I also stopped masturbating which helped a little bit. Many women don't have orgasmns every time they have sex so you as a man can do the same

I'm having the same issues. First the woman likes the fact that I can go forever but then she starts to wonder whats wrong. I gave up on ejaculating every time we have sex and I also stopped masturbating which helped a little bit. Many women don't have orgasmns every time they have sex so you as a man can do the same

Although that is a true statement that women don't always orgasm from sex. If I was not able to orgasm from sex 99% of the time I would go running to the doctor to see whats the matter. I know what your talking about but, if your into her mentally and physically then there really should be no issues unless you had some alcoholic beverages before hand(even then I would still have no problem and would worry if I did).

No, I don't drink.

IT's not that I can't ejaculate, I do when im with myself, and I have in the past with other women.

We have lots of floor play, and I'm very comfortable with her. I have strengthened my muscles down there.

I have no clue why I can't with her. Its a little more awkward with her because she had not had sex before me, but she is getting quite good, so I don't think that is it.

I just don't know....