I Never Thought I'd Feel Jealous

Lunargirl

I think that he might be treating her differently than he treated me. I think that he's out buying her flowers and planning little trips and they're going out all the time, basically having all the fun in the world. I don't think he could've changed that much within a few months though. I'm sure he's still the same, but in my head I see him doing all these things for her that he never did for me.

He is in the wooing stage right now. Since it didn't take him long to jump back into a relationship, he has not had time to think about why his relationship with you failed. I am sure that in no time at all he will start treating her the way he treated you. I know it hurts right now, but what really counts is if someone has changed for good, not the changes someone makes temporarily in order to woo someone.

When i was with my ex he never really treated me bad but he never really treated me good. He would say "ooh lets go out on friday" and i would get dressed up and then he would turn up hungover because he'd been out with his mates and say "oh lets stay in.." there are lots of things that made me unhappy, he was selfish and always said he was 'skint' i used to pay for stuff a lot and it got me down because i hardly had enough money myself.

He dumped me and then i heard through a mutual friend who well he treated his new girlfriend, taking her out all the time, paying for stuff, apparently he used to pay for the shopping because he practically lived at her flat, things like that, things he would never have done for me and it hurt, it makes you feel worthless like you werent important enough but someone else is.

Even know, its three years later and im moving in with my new boyfriend who i love even more, incredibly a lot more than i ever loved my ex, and im so happy, i still get a little pain when i think about how my ex made me feel. i think a part of me will always hurt a bit and always be a little jealous of the women he did love and treat right.