Ex-bf try to contact, what should I do?

He cheated me to be with a cheap girl. We broke up for 4 months. I still think about him and that relation sometimes but I am doing a very good NC. No contact, no mail, no sms, no anything. Recently, he is trying to request me to add his Yahoo Messenger account back to my list. What does he want? What should I do? Please advice. Thanks

Do not respond or reply in any way. He violated your trust before and will do it again. You have a personal standard in place by choosing "no contact". His lame attempt to draw you back in, is a selfish and immature thing to do. If he was honestly interested in winning back your precious heart, he would have to make a sincere "effort" to do so, and that would mean nothing short of writing a letter of apology and clearly stating his regret, remorse and love for you. Anything less is NOTHING... so do NOT reply.

You are worthy of a loyal, honest, mature, classy guy, so do not lower yourself to his lame attempts... you're doing great, if he's ever really serious about wanting to "try again with you" he knows how to pick up the phone and say exactly that.... so continue "no contact" and give him the opportunity to do this "Right" or not at all..... Let us know how you're doing, hang in there, do NOT fall for this lame attempt by him... Be proud of yourself for having the self respect to establish emotionally healthy boundaries for YOUR heart... let go... and let him live with himself...

Thanks for your advice. I was so curious to know what he wants to do so I added him back to my Yahoo list. However, I realized it's a moving backward action which is no good for me so this morning, I REMOVED him out of my list. I will keep NC and let my curiosity go.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally ended up with a instant messenger chat with him. I asked him why he wanted to re-connect and what was his expectation by going back to have conversation with me. He said he just wants to make sure that I am fine. Whatever happen, I am still part of his heart and mind. He does not expect anything special. Then he was trying to know if I am seeing someone else and try to make me feel that he is very happy with his gf. This kind of "well-beining" checking made me SICK. I also wonder that how many women are still part of his heart and mind, hehehe...