Okay, so today me and my two bestest friends skipped school and walked around. We went to the town library to use the computers then we went and got some jelly beans,ice cream, and popcornm. Then we went to one of my friends house. We were there having a good time and wathicng a movie when my like number 1 best friend's(she's my number one and i'm hers and the other one is both of our best friend) mom showed up yelling and screaming. I found out a couple of nights before that she didn't like me very much and I've been best friends with this girl for like 3 years now. Well she blammed the whole thing on me. She said I'ma little * * * * and it's all my fault! Then she said I can't call, talk to, or think about her daughter(my best firend) until the day that I die and she said that hopefully it'll be soon. Then she took the two girls away and made me walk in the ouring rain all the way back to school like 10 blcoks! Then I talked ot my friend today through her bf and her mom didn't gorund her she just banished her fomr ever talking to me! I didn't do anything. We ALL made the choice to skip but I got blammed for it. I can't actually talk to them both until tomorow at school but still I mean the other two are still allowed to tlak why would it be my fault?? Just anyways on howto get through this. I don't wanna loose my best friend over this. Plea help. Thanx

Have the two of you ever gotten into trouble together before? Do you get into trouble a lot?

Sometimes, when parents discover that their children are doing something wrong (i.e. skipping school), they want to immediately look for something other than their own children to blame. If her mom thinks you're a bad influence, you're going to be the one to blame. Just let it blow over, her mom will probably get over it. Unless, of course, the two of you get into trouble a lot.

And STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL!!! If you want to get out of school, the fastest way is straight through. Skipping school might be fun now, but it won't be so fun when your only options are flipping burgers or grilling tacos. Sorry, I'm a mom. I had to lecture for a moment. Carry on.

Yeah she sounds like one of those parents that blame anyone but their children when something goes wrong, dam I hate those lol

Well for now seems like your option is to still hang around with your friend at school and after school, just not at her home. Maybe you can hang at your home get your parent(s) to not tell her mother she is there..

My mom HATED my best friend in junior high & high school....said she was a bad influence and called her a (insert word for female who accepts money for sexual acts here), and forbid me to see or speak to her.

I still talked to her and managed to spend time with her outside of school.

We kept in touch after she moved accross state to go to college.

We're still friends some 30 years later. I'm in Ohio, she's in Florida. We talk on the phone, e-mail, and visit each other on a regular basis.

I haven't spoken to my mother in about 7 years now.

That's how well a parent forbidding a friendship can work.

I can totoally relate cuz I know my mom would do the same thing! My mom hated my high school friends cuz she thought they were a bad influence on me. I know this is going to be tough, but I think your friend needs to tell her mom that you didn't make them skip school, but that all three of you made the decision together.