does she like me?

surf85

hi,

need some help here.

i met this girl about a week ago, and we have been out on a couple of dates, and i think she likes me, because she invited me to meet her friends, and she has been talking to her friends alot about me.

the past few dates before she went back home for a week (another state) for the uni holidays, she seem to be rather cold, she said its because she feels homesick, which i can understand. the last time we met before she went back, we played tennis, and we kissed before parting.

during the holidays, i called her three times, and she didnt pick up. i saw her on msn a few days later, and asked if she recieeved my missed calls. she said she did, but was too busy to return my calls. i felt pretty sad, and i am not sure if she is still interested in me. so what does this mean, do i mean anything to her?

It sounds like she is interested...if she said she was homesick then she probably is busy with her family and is just enjoying being home right now. I am 600 miles from home and know that if I were homesick and went home I would try to not think about anything back here and just enjoy being home wile I was there. I think you should just wait until she gets back then give her a call...things will probably be better then!

during the holidays, i called her three times, and she didnt pick up. i saw her on msn a few days later, and asked if she recieeved my missed calls. she said she did, but was too busy to return my calls. i felt pretty sad, and i am not sure if she is still interested in me. so what does this mean, do i mean anything to her?

Too busy my . That is the most overused excuse for anything these days. Everyone is busy...if she were interested...believe me...she would have found the time...

Has she called you since? Made any attempt to take initiative to contact you?

well, she hasnt contacted me ever since. i will be picking her up from the airport in a few days though. so if she is not interested, i should just move on? and another thing is, what friscodj said is exactly what i thought, but i dont know if this is just a male's perspective, from experience, females think so differently.

and yeah the red queen, its been only one week. we have been on 4 dates.

thanks for the advice guys.

Think about it like this...

She has the time to chat on MSN but (supposedly) doesn't have the time to return your calls to at least say, "Hey, I'm really busy, just wanted to let you know, hope you're well!"? It really isn't a male/female thing I don't think...if you were interested in someone, wouldn't you call them in this situation? And you had to ask her on MSN? She didn't think of dropping you an IM?

If I were you, I'd probably let this thing play out a little longer, keep wringing it so when it is clearly dry to you, it will be easier and cleaner to walk away from...no question left in your mind...all of which answered by her or by your frustration with this...

But yeah, from what you've written, she doesn't sound interested to me...but let it play out though...I would...life can be surprising sometimes...just don't get your hopes up or get too attached...

Maybe the 3 calls freaked her out. If you guys do communicate again, I'd maybe try to smooth that over, it could look a little desperate there, and in the future make one call...that's it...