after sex..

plugger123

I get the idea my girlfriend becomes distant after we had sex. I'm a little worried about it and have now seen it a couple of times. Get a bad vibe from her.

Doubt that I'm doing anything wrong. She seems to be really enjoying it and having orgasms - also becomes extremely wet. Just wondering why she becomes distant after sex. Can't think it's normal.

Sometimes the emotions a girl feels during making love are so strong, she just wants to chill out after having 1000's of nerve endings all tingling at once!!

I don't think its a bad thing! When you reach a climax, the only thing you can do is come down for a while!! If the feelings are really intense and she is having really intense orgasms, she just wants to regroup herself! This often happens to me - I just turn away and chill to myself for a while.

Give her about 10-15 minutes and then you can give her a little soft affection...and shower her kisses and I'm sure she will be responsive!

Cheers

I thought it was more common for men to want to have a moment on there own?

I get really 'huggy' after sex. Once i've shared my body with someone, the last thing i personally want is to roll over and be on my own.

That said - i can appreciate what Goldfish is saying. Having sex, is pretty exhausting, and there are a whole array of emotions floating about in our heads...

I don't think is going off you. Just respect her space. Does she want cuddles and kisses after a little while?