did i make a boob!

whoops

link removed

Personally, whoops, I think 5 years is long enough for a man to have already made up his mind, and you deserve to know his decision! Possibly, he just has cold feet. Possibly, he's already decided you're not *the one* but hasn't the courage to tell you.

It would be fair to give him a short period of time to consider--let him know how much you love him and desire a future together; but also let him know that if he doesn't want the same, then you'll grant him his freedom...because you love him enough to want him to be happy, and you both need to move on if there's no future together.

Here's a link you may find helpful:

link removed

Wishing you the best-- Kat

How old are you?

If you are only early twenties.. then yeah I htink that 5 years still may not be enough... especially if you wre dating since you were teenagers... that woudl almost be scary... Personally marriages under 25 worry me.

If you are older. I thik its a different story... but 5 years... sometimes there are more things to do in life and maybe he is thinkign about that.

I do think that after spending 5 years with someone, yhe hsoudl be honest and direct about what he wants

good luck!