I made sound foolish bt he made me this way PLEASE help me

Here goes a long story. i met my bf when i was in hs n from the beginning he had a promiscuous "friend" whom he stayed the night with VERY VERY frequently. He also would let me drive 30 minutes to his house, knowing I was comnig, and be gone for the night with her and no phone calls. She would call late at night and even on her birthday one night came was gone from 7pm til 930pm the next day and her phone was off the hook. He admitted to liking her in the past and even while we were together, getting jealous of her sleeping with his friend! I even agreed to moce to FL w him and two days before we left caught him over there with her at 330am. She tried to fight me so I left and he gave her my cell number so she could call and say mean stuff to me and stayed there for another hour after this. He has lied to me many times about being with her ad about other females calling him and hanging with him. I found out he cheated with one girl and I moved back from Fl. I have recently after so much STILL continued stress from this one particular female, told him I cant handle his friendship with her and it was either me or her. I ended up mving back to FL for him two times based on the promise he would not lie or talk to her anymore and both times he has failed me. He never compliments me or takes me out much. I dislike going anywhere with him anyway because he is constantly checking out other females....which has been a problem since the beginning and I have told him many times but he still does it. I am only 20 years old and have lost 94 pounds because of him and after dropping 50 pounds he told me he didnt even notice. He didnt even tell me happy anniversary....ever. A few good things have been out of this but I am currently trying to break it off with him. He calls everyday and begs me to be with him but he is also still friends with this girl. But I have caught him takling to phone sex lines and other women from online with the same area code. I know I sound ridiculous but he HAD to have been cheating with multiple women right? He said he cheated once and that he only wants me. This does not even begin the story of what he has put me through but I want to believe him so badly. Please let me know if my jealousy is justified or if it's possible he isn't lying??

You really dont need to put up with tis if he really did care about you he would lie abot spending timewith her. DO you trust him? if you dont then leave him, if you dont trust him then you have nothing. He doent want you to break up with him coz hes scared of being a lone. I am not sayingleave him or stay with him coz relly thats your choice but if that was me iwould be outta there or atleast have a break

Get out NOW. Why on earth are you putting up with this?

1. he cheated on you

2. he told you to loose weight (??? )

3. he sleeps 'over' (or is it more likely to say 'with' here?) at the house of a promiscuous friend he fancied in the past

One of those reasons would already be enough to break up with him. Here you have three. I'd call him and tell him you never want to see him again. You don't have to live like this. Life can offer you so much more. You can create a much better life yourself, you really don't need him to crush every tiny bit of confidence you had. You will see, things can only get better if you move on from him. There are many great guys out there, who will treat you like the goddess you are.

Ilse

If you feel like you definantly want to leave him, but keep getting pulled back in, its nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes saying "leave that guy" is easier said then done. Eventually though, you will find the strength and courage to leave him. And remember, for everything he has done, what goes around comes around. Keep your chin up.

Oh Gosh Honey,

This guy sounds absolutely horrible.

I am not ever sure what you are doing with him.

He does not respect you or treat you with kindess, he cheats and lies and is totally disrespectful.

You deserve SOooooOOOOO much better than this.

I hope you drop him today.

Don't let some creep like this make you feel like you are not worth being loved and being faithful to.

((HUGS))

it doesnt seem to me that his behavior can get much worse... why you need any more ammo (proof) if his bad behavior to justify your leaving him is beyond me. Hes a classic 'bad guy' nothing you can do will change that and you deserve better. Get out now, dont look back. If he calls you and begs you not to go, simply tell him sorry pal, youve had your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th (however many chances) already its over. If he wanted to change he would have. You should try to find a relationship that makes you happy not one that makes you sick.

no your jealous is not right and i will tell u why. if u have gone thru all this stuff and u feel this way, having jealous thoughts is wrong. u should have no emotions towards this person and he should be out of your life. do not think of him for another second.

i hope that helps