She didnt tell me something so important

Should I be mad at my girlfriend? I feel so stupid for not noticing this but my girlfriend was a virgin and I was so rough with her because she had told me that she had sex before. I don't know why I didn't notice when I couldn't penetrate, probably because it was my first time as well. I don't know if I should be mad at her for not telling me or mad at myself for not noticing the obvious. Help me out, how should I feel about this?

Should I be mad at my girlfriend? I feel so stupid for not noticing this but my girlfriend was a virgin and I was so rough with her because she had told me that she had sex before. I don't know why I didn't notice when I couldn't penetrate, probably because it was my first time as well. I don't know if I should be mad at her for not telling me or mad at myself for not noticing the obvious. Help me out, how should I feel about this?

Mad about what??? You should be thankful she allowed you to be her first!

Well, did you tell her you were a virgin???

I don't think you should be mad with anyone. You both chose each other to be their 'first' - that's really nice. I wouldn't spoil it by getting angry with your girlfriend (are you mad??!!). Maybe you could say nicely that if you had known, you would have been more gentle? And work on the old communication.

A lot of people are embarrassed by sex, their experience and what they think the other person wants to hear. I don't think it's sinister, to be honest. Just trying to seem more sophisticated and grown up than you really are.

Good luck!

yeah thats what i told her, if she would have told me i would have been alot gentler with her. she was in pain the whole time, she even left bitemarks on my headboard. she beat the heck out of me the next day while wearing my boxing gloves. i thought she was just playin but she was really tryin to hurt me.