Dropping hints

girlie219

Ok, even though I am the opposite gender (I'm a guy, ok), sometimes I have notice that it could take a simple glance, enough to make eye contact. I recently went through a break-up almost a month ago, and there is this one girl in the band (MUSIC) I am in and she is giving me "glances," I can sorta say that we made eye contact on a couple of occasions. I summed up the courage and asked her out today, actually, to go see a show in the theatre tonite, she said that she would just LOVE that, but she had prior arragements for that night, but she asked for my phone number, which seems nice. Afterward, she gave me a HUGE hug, not once, but twice... *sigh* I feel loved and appreciated.

From my point of view and observation, I think a glance and eye contact may be a start.

Dress reallllly sexxxy!!!!! Give A LOT of eye contact!!!! and sexxxy body language ...lol when you first talk to him the first thing to say is, "hi, i'm ____, how's it going?" ...lol this all worked for me twice!!!!! ...my best advice ...just be confident!!!!

Also, be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone else, just be yourself.