Confused, worried, a bit of everything

So, my GF left me two weeks ago tomrrow (I'm trying to stop counting the days promise) however as I can not get her out of my head. Anyway, the story is complicated however i noticed somthing odd today when checked out my topics on this fourms.

My most recent issue:

The issue before that:

If you noticed the dates, almost a year apart to the day. Sooo whats it mean? I am in college so we both had been getting back from summer and starting school again at this time. We proably saw eachother more during the summer when we were home then when we were at school, however we spent time apart as well during that time, in the order of months with our families.

It may mean nothing tho...

Psipro, I'm sorry for your heartache. If you think about it, the timing is not so strange. The beginning of the school year is like a 'fresh start' that invites us to think about what we want to do with our lives and where we're headed. Unfortunately from your posts it sounds like your gf has felt for some time that something's missing in the relationship. The coincidence makes sense when you realize that she's probably more comfortable 'breaking up' when she knows that you'll both be caught up in your separate lives at your respective universities.

I have to agree with ultraviolet here. This is a pattern. It is unlikely to change. You may even be experiencing it on smaller levels too and overlook it. It doesn't seem like her heart is ready for committment to you... but instead... she is comfortable. Not a bad thing in general.. but bad for a committed relationship.