Whats his deal?

So I started dating this guy who I had gone out with for about 3 months and then we broke up over him wanting to be with someone else. Well anywaze he just now came back in my life about 4 weeks ago. We talked about what happened before and why I should give him another chance and well now were back together and have been for about 3 weeks. Anywaze our relationship is very good in my eyes, we always talk, hang out, he is always telling me and showing me how much he loves me and so on. but he does something that tickes me off and has caused us alot of problems. He talks to my sister 24/7. She is our ride everywhere plus she is trying to get with his best friend and he's trying to help her but for some reason it just irrates me. Anywaze we have been getting into fights latley where one of us is ready to break up with the other one but never do. Then yesterday he just disappeared. No calls, No anwser when I called him and the lasted intill today like 30 mins ago he called my sisters cell. She told me that he said that he just needed time to think because he's tired of all the drama and didnt know how to tell me. So anywaze she went to pick him up so they could talk. I dunno, I know I do cause alot of the fights but since me and him are together dont you think he should be talking about it with me instead of her? Should I bring that up when he comes over here or what? I dont wana fight with him but again im ticked!!! Help

i would definitely say SOMETHING to your sister because thats not even cool. Like, even if they are tlaking that much and its completely friend's basis, she should still be coming to you a little more about their conversations ebacsue she's supposed ot be on your team if anyhting. It shouldnt be just like you're getting abandoned by both of them. Like they talk and neither of them really talks to you.

Do you trust your sister not to do something like this? Just...be careful..

yeah that's a bit odd, but then again i know a girl whose bf is very close to her sister (but she has a bf) and he even kisses her on the lips! ( like a peck), but his gf doesn't care too much b/c it's her sister and they are all close. A bit odd, but i guess it depends on the situation.

But I would talk to your sister about it. I mean if she wants to be hooked up with ur bf's friend, just set it up, what's all this dilly dalling? but your bf doesn't have to talk to ur sister 24/7. But i'd be annoyed if my sister went to talk to my bf about things. She should be helping you, not him.

I wouldn't bother with talking to him.... He left you once for someone else, he will do it again. You're his fallback, not his first choice. I just would try to preserve whatever relationship you can with your SISTER because she matters more than him. Good luck and take care of yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys will NEVER respect a girl who takes them back after treating them badly. Plus it rewards bad behavior so it is just like asking for MORE. That is what is happening here. I would forget about him, not make that same mistake again, and move on with your life. Hopefully your sister is on board and will stop talking to him too.