I'm confused. Do I like her as a friend, or more?

Me and this girl have been friends for 3 years and we have grown pretty close. But I don't know how I feel about her. I don't know if I like her as more than a friend or just as a friend. I really can't figure it out. Can anyone help me figure out how I feel? I'm a little tired of being emotionally confused. I don't know what to do that will help me figure out how I feel.

That's kinda odd, I just posted something kinda similiar to that. Do you think about her a lot? What do you think about her? Do you think she's pretty? If she asked you out what would you say? This is gona sound dopey but does she make you feel really good inside? Answer those and it should help.

Well the main question is, how do you think YOU feel about her? If you think that you like her as more than a friend, well there is your answer. If you don't, then there is your answer as well.

You can't think of it as a test. Both answers are neither right, nor wrong. They're just...answers.

But what do YOU think? More as a friend, or just a friend?

If you even have to ask, then you're attracted to her. Most likely it's the fear of rejection that's keeping you from showing your true feelings and that is what is confusing you. So there's only one thing you can do at this point and that is to let her know how you truly feel. If she's also interested, great. If not, you should drop her as being her "friend" will not get her interested in you. This method has been thoroughly tested and failed and only leads to your false hope and giving her the wrong impression that you're ok with just a friendship.

What is keeping you thinking like this? Does she not like you? Is she taken? Did you previously go out?

I mean there's a lot of questions, but the main one is, how do YOU feel about her. If you feel it can work, and she's free and she likes you like that... take a shot once you feel ready. What comes will come.

If you even have to ask, then you're attracted to her. Most likely it's the fear of rejection that's keeping you from showing your true feelings and that is what is confusing you. So there's only one thing you can do at this point and that is to let her know how you truly feel. If she's also interested, great. If not, you should drop her as being her "friend" will not get her interested in you. This method has been thoroughly tested and failed and only leads to your false hope and giving her the wrong impression that you're ok with just a friendship.

And Helo brings up a good point. If she isn't interested, don't hold on to false hopes and dreams... Drop her off the friends listing a bit if you're rejected... It'll hurt but you'll heal faster.

Well the main question is, how do you think YOU feel about her? If you think that you like her as more than a friend, well there is your answer. If you don't, then there is your answer as well.

You can't think of it as a test. Both answers are neither right, nor wrong. They're just...answers.

But what do YOU think? More as a friend, or just a friend?

I think I like her as more than a friend.

In my experience the line may only be blurry because you are scared to admit one or the other. You may like her, a lot, but you might be scared to admit to it and tell her that, and yourself that.

I think subconscous fear does sound pretty logical to we about this.

What is keeping you thinking like this? Does she not like you? Is she taken? Did you previously go out?

I mean there's a lot of questions, but the main one is, how do YOU feel about her. If you feel it can work, and she's free and she likes you like that... take a shot once you feel ready. What comes will come.

We never went out. I don't know if she likes me. And she isn't taken. I don't really know what is keeping me thinking like this. It's like my heart is trying to get out my feelings, but my brain is hiding the 'I like you as just friends' and 'I like you more than as a friend' emotions.

And Helo brings up a good point. If she isn't interested, don't hold on to false hopes and dreams... Drop her off the friends listing a bit if you're rejected... It'll hurt but you'll heal faster.

Well, I am okay with just a friendship. I'm not trying any method and I know that friendship method has failed and broken many people (I believe). And I can easily take rejection, so I don't think I'll need to break away from her to "heal".

That's kinda odd, I just posted something kinda similiar to that. Do you think about her a lot? What do you think about her? Do you think she's pretty? If she asked you out what would you say? This is gona sound dopey but does she make you feel really good inside? Answer those and it should help.

Do you think about her a lot? Yes

What do you think about her? I think she's fun to be around with, funny, very attractive, intellegent, and has a great personality.

Do you think she's pretty? Yes

If she asked you out what would you say? I would say yes.

Does she make you feel really good inside? Whenever she's around. And even more when she hugs me. (This question isn't at all dopey)

Well, the answer is pretty obvious to me now (especially since I've been planning on asking her if she wants to go to an amusement park with me next weekend for a couple weeks). But how do I tell her that I like her?