Fingering help

Heya All,

This sounds so weird to ask, but anyway;

Me and my gf have just started exploring each other more, i dont think shes quite ready for sex, but she did want me to finger her. Its not something ive done before, but nonetheless i pretty much know what to do. We tried today, but just as we were starting got interrupted, so had to stop, and i must say, it was much to my relief.

I say that because when i go to finger her, its often having to go down her trousers, so i am in a sense blind. What im asking, is how can i be sure im getting to her vagina and not her urethra or something, when i cant actually see.

Weird question i know.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Well, my ex used to really focus on the clitoris more than the vagina itself. I dunno, try a little of both. This might be a little graphic but try just starting out slow, and see how she reacts. It was hard for me because my boyfriend was really experienced and I wasn't, so I really had no idea what I thought would feel good and what wouldn't. So try different things as long as you're both comfortable. Good luck

Good question. The best advice I can give you is to approach her gently. (Don't worry about penetrating her at first, just try stimulating her.) While you give her lots of slow kisses, gently glide your fingers down her sides, caressing her face, her back, her hips, her thighs... The key is to make the touching a slow, gradual exploration of each other's bodies that arouses both your senses. When she seems ready, slowly explore her by sliding your fingers down the front of her panties, and tracing slow, lingering concentric circles around her clitoris (just above the point where her labia touch)... If she seems to enjoy it, try applying a light pressure to your circles. Ask her what feels good and tell her you find it sexy when she tells you what she wants. I'll let you two figure out the rest....

Hey I think basically you just need to remember this, it;s not as complicated as you think. Once you start you will know where to put you finger and what to do. Just trust me on this one. How do you think the rest of the world figured it out?? You'll be fine.

Don't worry at all about sticking your finger in her Urethra. I highly doubt you could get your finger in there. Just go slow, play around. Slowly move your hand from her stomach and slowly reach down till you start feeling her vagina. Play around with her lips to get her wet, then gently slide your finger in. I suggest one at first.

All it takes, don't worry about it so much.

About the being blind, don't worry about doing a 100% good job. Focus on her facial expressions and her breathing. You will definetly know if you're doing a good job.

Focus on the build up and concentrate on her sensual spots before you go near her vagina to make her wet.

Most people seem to be referring to just the clitiros or inside, from experience (I have a mind blowing sex life) I say stimulate both, one at a time and together. Concentrate on her clit first, be gentle and make sure your finger is lubed (hopefully by her fluids), don't stimulate it directly at first (this can be just painful to some women when they aren't horny enough) maybe just stroke the hood until she is pretty turned on. You can then try stimulating her clit directly, again be gentle, try different patterns and pressures etc.

Once she is completely soaking, you can try entering her. Have your hand palm up and don't enter more than 3 odd inches, IME past this point there isn't much worth adressing. Find her g-spot and do the movements everyone talks about. Also move your finger in and out (still palm up) slowly wriggling the tip. This gets my GF moaning like mad.

Good luck. This should serve you well.

You know, I think it's so weird that most of the younger men (teens) here know more about what it takes to please a woman then some of the men ( 20's and up) in the RW!

Funny thing...maybe they just never took the time or care how to please a women and are just out to get it over with so they can please themselves..