My heart beats soley for him and he has agreed to let it go :(

I haven't seen him for 2 months and then Riiiing went my phone last night at 12am. I have my phone with a special ring for him and when I heard that ring my heart started skipping beats. I answered it and he said that he was going to stop by real quick to drop off my camera that he had of mine. (He had just gotten off from work) I said okay fine. He was at my door within 5 minutes, I open the door and ALLLL the feeling arose. He looked sooooo damn good (like always) OMG!!! I didn't know what to do w/myself!!! I felt my eyes watering but controlled it. I just let out all of my feelings saying how much I miss him, our good times and the sex! He said yea the sex was good….I wanted him soooooo bad and I asked if I can see "him" him meaning u know what…he smiled and said u want to see him and I said yes…..he unbuckled his jeans and I went and pulled his boxers down and did what I wanted to do….he was in heaven as for I felt sooo horny and once I was done I felt within this is ur closure!!! While we engaged in a brief conversation he stated how he was going to Florida next week AGAIN! (Read my prior posts to fully know about this scenerio)…I then asked him are u sure u don't have a girl down there (which I asked him before) prior to me ending it…he was like u know my fam is over there…blah blah…he shot me down b/c once again I went w/my gut instinct that hasn't changed but the feelings I have for him emerged and I just hated that things had to be the way I put them. As long as I can call him and he'll be there im okay….as of right now omg how I wish he was ready for a woman like me….sooo sad!!!! I have sooooo much looove for him whether hes lied and whether he does have someone down there…..its just a feeling that I cant let go of…do u think that when I get involved with someone I will change the way I think of him???? And what makes it worse is that I do date but the guys I date are nice and all that but are not ready for what I want as well…..Just sooo sad! L

Hey ES,

You seem to have deep feelings for this guy,

But it seems he isn't the right man for you,

You worry he has a woman in Florida,

So maybe your gut instinct is telling you something,

Try giving these new dates a chance,

With time, maybe they will be ready for what you want,

You never know though until you give it a shot,

I would avoid these physical sexual escapades with the ex though,

You will just end up desiring him more,

And cause more pain on your part,

Let him go and move on to someone you can trust completely,