Guys and Girls: What is the biggest turn on?

Just like the thread that speaks about turn OFFS, what are some things that turn you on with the opposite sex (yes...not the SAME sex, there is a separate board for that!).

This will also allow both women and men to discuss or even debate certain things, I found that the separated GUYS and GIRLS threads of the turn offs was a little bland and boring, it's always good to have the opposite sex's opinion in the discussion.

Anyway, have fun

now the thread is getting somewhere, It seems it created a little bit of confusion from what I wrote.

Is it a turn OFF thread or a turn ON thread?

To answer that, it is simple a turn ON thread, but for both sexes to reply in, rather than having 2 separate threads for women and men.

Some turn on's for me are:

- Pretty eyes

- Nice healthy figure, otherwise known as athletic

- Breasts that arent the size of giant watermelons! I don't mean, flat chests (that doesnt bother me either) but I mean, not too big, not too small.

- Legs I like women with smooth legs, hairy women kindof turn me off...I wonder why, lol, and legs that arent peg thin, in other words, toned legs.

- I don't mind the skin colour, whether it's tanned or not, but women who are a pale white colour skin (me being such a hypocrite here, because I have non tanned skin) is a little bit of a turn off, women who have a natural tan are women I usually find myself turned on by.

- Short women, with short hair, tall women with long hair, by short hair, I don't mean, bald or mens style hair cut, I just mean shoulder length hair, or down to the top of the neck is fine aswell...uhm...just think Milla Jovavich in resident evil, that's the kindof style hair, short, frizzy I also like at my martial arts centre seeing the person I like do grappling or something, and when she's done, her hair is all over the place, kinda like sex hair, and it's just this instantaneous thought of her ontop of me with that hair...(anyway, I won't go any further with that, haha ^.^ ).

- Cute voice...a voice that actually sounds feminine, without sounding whiney. It's not a big turn on, but it can be when they say certain things, it's like the "smooth operator" voice

- Natural face, no makeup, not afraid to show their true beauty, I like that in a woman, it lets me see who they really are, because I've seen women with makeup and thought they were kindof hot, but then the next day, I'd see them without it and think "wow, did I actually think she was hot?!". And also women who have that natural face come accross as being secure about their looks aswell, which is GREAT!

- Confidence! I love confident women, not so confident that they think they are all that, but women who know what their goals are in life, women who have a positive outlook without being snobby and b*tchy, and they are really great fun to talk to aswell, they don't talk heaps, but when they do say something, it makes sense......somtimes

- Women who sometimes screw up jokes...yes it sounds funny, but it is funny, that's why it's a turn on, I mean...when I screw up jokes, people usually just go "uh...uhuh?" but when a woman screws up a joke, I like to turn it around on them and get her laughing thinking it's ok, and that nobody cares if she screwed the joke up...It usually gives me a chance to have a laugh with her, and I find it rather cute when a woman does screw up a joke anyway, it's like they are trying so hard with the joke that they just tried too hard...yeah, hard to explain, but, it is a turn on, because I've been well known for being a moral booster someone who hates negative things aswell, I like to look at everything in a good way

There are many many more, but I've gotta get going to martial arts now,...I hate thursdays...I go to martial arts at 11:30am, train at 12pm until about 12:45pm, then work until 3 (cleaning) with no energy left over, then I struggle to walk a few hundred metres to the pub where I go to have lunch, I have spaghetti bolegnaise and a drink, then I have to go straight back to martial arts, jump around, do situps, running, etc for the rest of the night until about 9pm giving me no time to settle my stomach...and then I feel pretty darn sick by the end of the night...I'm going for hours on end with absolutely no energy...how is that possible, lol.

Anyway, cya's

I know it's bad of me, but I like tanned guys (hate the idea of skin cancer though)

-blue eyes make me melt

-skinny guys with a little bit of muscle tone.

-straight, white teeth

-hairy arms and legs

-FUNNY-a must have

-shy, but confident enough to talk to me.

That's my perfect guy, but I would happily date someone who wasn't all of those things.

I know it's bad of me, but I like tanned guys (hate the idea of skin cancer though)

-blue eyes make me melt

-skinny guys with a little bit of muscle tone.

-straight, white teeth

-hairy arms and legs

-FUNNY-a must have

-shy, but confident enough to talk to me.

That's my perfect guy, but I would happily date someone who wasn't all of those things.

WOW, I'm your perfect guy!?, lol oh wait...I have grey eyes...bummer

Well, we could of had something going, but it looks like it's just not gonna happen now...too bad huh...

eyes, smile, attitude (more towards the quiet type for me). How you carry yourself (how comfortable you are with yourself). Of the physical attributes it's face, especially eyes and smile. After that it's probably the overall proportion of the body.. that's it for me I guess

Just like the thread that speaks about turn OFFS, what are some things that turn you on with the opposite sex (yes...not the SAME sex, there is a separate board for that!).

This will also allow both women and men to discuss or even debate certain things, I found that the separated GUYS and GIRLS threads of the turn offs was a little bland and boring, it's always good to have the opposite sex's opinion in the discussion.

im a 19 yr old male and ever since i could remember...chicks in short skirts and high heels drive me wild. i love clevage too but i have always had a thing for legs

i would say physically:

- tight jeans

- skirts

- short/medium height

- nice smile

other:

- makes stupid jokes seem funny

- isn't afraid to say whats on her mind

- not utterly stupid (like in terms of intelligence)

hmm I can't really think of more...stuff just turns me on that I guess I cant describe...