my boyfriend............

my boyfriend and i have been dating for 10 months.

but lately i havent been trusting him and he says he trusts me but he goes through all my stuff and tried to catch me in a lie constantly.

I want to break up with him but there are a few problems with that.

1) he makes me feel guilty for even thinking about dumping him, he gets all sobby and crying and mad and says all the things hes done for us to be together and all the things he sacraficed and makes me feel like * * * *.

2) i feel like if i dump him i'll be doomed to die alone and no one will want me.

3) he would be onn my case asking for me back constantly.

im scared that i'll finally get the balls to dump him and then go back to him because im lonely and dont think i can find anyone better...............................i dunno what to do.

I'd rather risk dieing alone HAPPILY than staying in a relationship unhappily with no trust. (without trust you've got nothing)

It's worth the risk.

Darling, it will be hard to break up & hard for the next few month. You most likely will feel lonely. Things have to get harder before they get better. But you WILL get through it. And you will be stronger & wiser for it. It may be the best thing you could do for yourself.

I think you should do it. Please dont settle out of fear. There is so much more out there for you.

Don't let fear hold you back. Instead use it as a motivator

Fear what you will become if you stay in this

Fear dying unhappy because you settled

Fear never finding the perfect man because you wasted your life with the wrong man

p.s you 're 16. Don't worry about not finding someone. YOU WILL!!!

You deserve better, he is playing on your emotions inorder to keep you from breaking up with him. What about all that you have given up and tried to do inorder to make this relationship work?? Doesn't that count also. You have alot of life ahead of you. Break up with him and look forward to someone better, because they are out there....