Date Update

Gator

I just got home from my date with a beautiful woman I met on link removed. We met for a glass of wine. We sat outside and talked for two hours. She was warm, outgoing, smart as a whip, beautiful, great body, and we had tons in common. I really enjoyed my time with her tonight and I know she did too.

A lot of receptive body language and good energy from her. She told me she wants to meet again some time soon. The only problem, I am moving about 100 miles away in 2 weeks (back near the city where my ex lives) for a new job. I told this woman that there was a very good chance that I would be leaving soon and she seemed disappointed.

Good old timing, life is funny, had I met this girl a few months ago, I could definitely see something, but with me leaving, not so much.

Either way, I had a great time and it was nice getting back out there. Coming out of a 2 year LTR, ypu get a little rusty. It was nice to see that I still got it

Question for you....why are you meeting people where you are at now when your moving in 2 weeks? Seems counterproductive. Perhaps you should tell the lady before you meet in person that you will be moving in 2 weeks. At least give the heads up. That way you can just enjoy the company without any dissappointment.

We had only corresponded a few times over email, we hadn't had any real conversation. I was upfront with her tonight and we DID enjoy each other's company. When she first contacted me on link removed, I was not moving. We had emailed back and forth about getting together so I still wanted to meet her. Whats wrong with two people hanging out for a drink? There were no absolute expectations, it was a casual date/meeting and no matter what happens we both had a fun night.

you did awesome S... you go boyeee... im so happy for you to have even taken a chance.. it can be so scary when an ex is still in your mind. you took a chance and had a good time... there is NOTHING wrong w/that... there is EVERYTHING right with it! good for you sweetie