Girls That Don't Want to Be Eatin' out..

If she feels self-conscious about it ask her to set whatever rules she wants to make her comfortable. If she wants no lights say ok no lights. If she is worried about the smell or how she tastes a trick I learned is to dab some edible lube there. It will add a little more. If you let her be in control and tell her that she can tell you what she likes and doesn't and at anytime if she wants you to stop then you will. Let her know that she is the one in control and live up to that then she maybe up for it.

My GF is like that although I think she may be coming round slowly. She basically thinks its a little bit "icky" & hasn't apparently had any good experiences with it until me (so she reckons anyway) but I don't push it & certainly don't try to stay down there for too long, only as long as shes comfortable with. She has asked me to perform twice now I think with happy results. On the flip side she loves going down on me, which works out nicely for both of us

• 2 months later...

I have always loved going down on a woman. When I met my wife we didn't have sex or anything for a while however, I would give her oral for hours on end almmost every day. I just couldnt and can't get enough. I get more pleasure watching her relax and enjoy herself than her doing something to me or having sex. I haven't done that to her for a while now because we are having some issues in our relationship.

Try comments like: "You taste and smell soooo good!" Because it is true.

It could be that she has a difficult time having an orgasm during the act. If that is the case, then you need to let her teach you what she likes. Notice I said...."let HER teach YOU.". You may have made 100 different women climax violently with your tongue before, but if it isn't happening with her, then you need to let her tell you what she likes.

With some effort and her instruction, odds are, eventually, you will get her off. And if she cannot have an orgasm during cunnilingus....well....there are other things that the two of you can try.

Good vibrations....if you know what I mean. I've yet to meet a woman who denies that she climaxes with a vibrator. Above all...don't stress about it. It will make her more anxious, and good luck getting her to come after that.

If you two are really in love, you will make it work.

Relax and have fun!