What would the ladies prefer?

I'm thinking of buying my girlfriend 12 red roses, but am unsure how to deliver them. We're both in High School so it wouldn't be like a drop off or anything, but would it be sweeter to give them all to her at once, or buy 4 each day?

All answers/opinions will be thanked a hundred times!

All at once probably. Flowers always embarrassed me a little in public though, I liked to get them at my house. However a lot of girls love getting flowers at school or work. My friend in highschool would sometimes go to her locker and there would be roses in her locker when she opened it, or one on her winshield as she was leaving school...that was cute.

All at once probably. Flowers always embarrassed me a little in public though, I liked to get them at my house. However a lot of girls love getting flowers at school or work. My friend in highschool would sometimes go to her locker and there would be roses in her locker when she opened it, or one on her winshield as she was leaving school...that was cute.

Thank you Lozic, I was thinking all of them at the same time, but a few people said to drag it out to make her feel more loved. Was just wondering. Anyone else have an opinion?

Depends how long you have been going out I reckon...

If you are in an established relationship then I go for something romantic like, one a day or whatever.

If you have only been going out for a month or two then I'd go for the dozen in a day with a nice card to show how much you appreciate her.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Thank you all! You all make valid points, and we've been goin out for around 6 months, so maybe 4-4-4?

And this girl knows I'd give her the world, take a bullet for her, and do just about anything within my power to do for her, and I'm just lookin for a way to show her.