Caffeine tablets

For a few days in the last two weeks (about 5 times now) I have been taking a caffeine tablet at about 3pm to help me study when I get home.

Ive found that it has really helped my concentration, and Ive been able to stick at the homework instead of drifting off and procrastinating like I used to.

I was just wondering how bad the tablets are for me, and if taking about 4 a week would be really bad for my health.

Because of the time I take them, it has not affected my sleeping - I am still able to get to sleep at 10.30-11, which is when I normally go to sleep.

If taking 4 a week is too much, how many would be ok?

link removed

SIDE EFFECTS Nausea, stomach upset, insomnia, restlessness, nervousness, tremor, headache, lightheadedness may occur. Large amounts of caffeine may aggravate ulcers, cause frequent urination, flushing, muscle twitch or irritability. If any of these effects continue or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Notify your doctor if you experience: dizziness, depression, rapid breathing, chest pain, confusion, fatigue. Abrupt stopping of caffeine intake after several weeks of regular daily use may cause withdrawal symptoms such as headache, anxiety or muscle tension within 12 to 18 hours. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

I have had friends take them and have ended up addicted to them. They can't get off them. If you need the caffeine rush try drinking coffee or iced tea. The side effect from them is a need to pee. If you are having trouble concentrating you might want to try chamomile tea: it relieves stress and makes you more relaxed without putting you to sleep and you can get your work done. I have found this helps whenever I study or do homework for college. Hope this helps.

ok, so... I don't think they are that bad. that is just my opinion though.

one pill has as much caffiene as 1-2 cups of coffee. sometimes, I prefer taking the pills because I just don't have the time to drink down the actual coffee.

as long as you feel fine and aren't experiencing too many side effects, it sounds find.