Avoiding razorburn

That's a riot!

I have a bit of history among your team, and they never hit on me. My friends explained how my crude hair, clothes and manner screamed straight. I was told to avoid red hankies in back pockets

I could never cope with the burden of hair products or clever in-jokes, but learned a lot of valuable things about men.

Ain't no razor gonna go downtown. I can barely get my face smooth.

I like frank and beans and as a cat owner, I'm used to fur in my dinner, so I'm anti guy shaving.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh thats beautiful.

Yeah, being gay is a real pain when it comes to hygene and grooming. And I wouldn't get laid if I didn't have a six pack. So I spend most of my time at the gym when I'm not working. There is times when you think... Is this really all worth it? All this trouble. But then you meet someone on the same physical and grooming level, when you realise you are dating someone who has a chest firm enough to build a house on... well... it does make a small difference to sex.

Thanks to all that, I'm now dating a ballet dancer.... I'll leave the rest to your imagination

PRSOV wonders why some find this thread amusing...

I just want to be able to cut my face so it's smooth, not stubly...

without having to call the fire brigade afterwards.

Sorry!

I have sensitive skin so I hate shaving, I use shave gel and have found less is better, too much and it drys my skin out (even if its supposed to be moisturizing ). I use a light lotion that doesn't clog my pours or has too much scent, I've had lotions that made me peel like I had a sun burn. Most times I put lotion on heavy the night before I shave to prep the skin, so its already got a good start on the moisture. Avoid the electric razors they really tear up the skin and I think cause worse burn.