Success! Depending on how you look at it.

Edge666

I posted about 3 or so times before about this girl who I met and fell in love with and needed advice with. Happy to say I told her who it really was I like today on a short little bikeride just as the moon was coming up. I can already tell you we aren't going out or anything though. It was still a success in my opinion and here's why: I told her this and she was very surprised in this. At first she had to repeat what I had said to make sure. She began to question me too as in the qualities I like in her because she still could not believe it. Sad to say later she had to report bad news that her and her best friend had made a pact earlier that they would not date anyone their freshman year. Fair enough I said. After our bikeride was over we both hopped online again and got into an even bigger discussion about it. I apologize, but I forgot to save our conversation before I closed the window but I do have a few clips, this first one I cut her name off too so I'll kind of tell you what happened a second or two before the statement.

I asked her basically if she was interested in me. Her reply was a nice confident one too; she told me that she didn't really think of me as more than a friend but that she kind of knew it was her in the back of her head but she never really thought about it at the time. This is a quote that came shortly after:

"i personaly dont kno why because u are so sweet and funny and just all that stuff"

We got deeper into conversation and I explained to her that I did not list and physical qualities while we were on our bike ride because of the fact that it makes me sound like thats all I'm interested whereas I am not. I was interested in her. All of her.

She asked me to list some physical attributes about her that I liked anyways so of course I listed about 3 or 4 and finding it harder to look at physical qualities in someone and putting them to words I just left it plain and simple. Here's a larger quote from the conversation.

"Robots are very good at keeping secrets." "No we're not you little bed wetter - oops, sorry." says:

mahah i got a good one so i dont have to keep thinking about it

Life is a day that doesn't last for long says:

ok

"Robots are very good at keeping secrets." "No we're not you little bed wetter - oops, sorry." says:

you're just pretty much all around beautiful cheesy as it may sound

and cheesy it does sound

no cheese

just sugar

Anyways... I think I scored a little with her here. She also told me that now that she knows I like her she might be come interested, just that she never thought about it before. So, maybe with a little time I suppose. Maybe she will come to like me as much as I like her and break up her little pact to let love in the door.

Post and inqueries, feedback, or thoughts you have. I'll be happy to answer anything. And again THANKS for everyone that helped me out. She really liked it that I did tell her in person.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yeah, man! That's definitely something cool and something to feel good about. Now that she knows, she'll be thinking about you more and more. The pact is toast. You know it. I know it. She knows it.

But yeah, I like how you're keeping things cool and slow. That's the way. Awesome! Great to hear! Congrats!