Why is she ignoring me like this?

ducky

To cut a long story short,

She was an ice queen in school, but we got on well.

We studied together, even went out too (with friends, not on dates!)

But 5 months ago, she hinted, "I wanna be more than your friend"

I wasn't ready, and my body language showed.

She took the hint, it seemed.

The Ice Queen was colder than ever to me.

"How are you?" I texted her.

"Fine." was her only reply.

The months wore on and on,

I never heard from her.

"What subjects you taking?" I texted.

She never replied.

First day of school, by luck or by fate

She ended up in my class.

from the corner of my eye,

I saw her looking at me.

But halfway into the lesson,

she packed her bag, stood up, and left.

I called her cell, she rejected the call.

And i have not heard from her since.

Questions to you all:

1. Do you think she's ignoring me, if at all, on purpose?

2. What can I do to? I would give anything to see her smile and flirt with her like old times again.

What seems to have happened here is that she put herself out there and you declined. Women are extremely sesitive to this, especially if they like you a lot. Body language is generally not a good answer either, same with "No". As with all women, if they want something more than friends, its generally now or never. So you cant plan on flirting again like old time for a long while. This is because, she was flirting becuase she liked you and wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend, whereas you were flirting for attention and an ego boost.

Her behaviors are childish. Trust me, you do not want to get involved with someone who acts like this because it doesn't "disappear", that behavior will reoccur at a later time and cause all kinds of drama. She's doing you a favor by acting like this because you are getting a fair warning as to what kind of person she can be. Count your blessings, shrug your shoulders, and move on. You don't need to know the reasons she acts like this. She's behaving like a child, just move on and find someone who's more mature and not loaded up with drama.

Good luck!

Its like this, everyone has to learn. And she needs to learn how to open up and show warm feelings. That you rejected her (for good reasons i say) made her go cold even further. You know its difficult for her. If she really was in the beginning stages of finally trying to show some love, and you rejected her, that could really have been a death blow. I don't think that the ice-queen personality is an expression of immaturity, rather then a collection of negative experiences in the past that have created the ice-sculpture that she is today.

If your willing to continue on with her, you must be able to teach her how to love others. It goes gradually like de-frosting bread in the oven, it will take time. Once your ready and if your willing and able to do this, i personally would give it a try.

What seems to have happened here is that she put herself out there and you declined. Women are extremely sesitive to this, especially if they like you a lot. Body language is generally not a good answer either, same with "No". As with all women, if they want something more than friends, its generally now or never. So you cant plan on flirting again like old time for a long while. This is because, she was flirting becuase she liked you and wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

I tend to agree with this, I think this is why she is ignoreing you.

regection hurts & and now maybe she doesn't know how to respond to you or if she will again.

Its like this, everyone has to learn. And she needs to learn how to open up and show warm feelings. That you rejected her (for good reasons i say) made her go cold even further. You know its difficult for her. If she really was in the beginning stages of finally trying to show some love, and you rejected her, that could really have been a death blow. I don't think that the ice-queen personality is an expression of immaturity, rather then a collection of negative experiences in the past that have created the ice-sculpture that she is today.

If your willing to continue on with her, you must be able to teach her how to love others. It goes gradually like de-frosting bread in the oven, it will take time. Once your ready and if your willing and able to do this, i personally would give it a try.

I really like this & nicely put!!