I wish I didn't have feelings

I really wish I didn't. I wish I didn't have feelings. I wish I didn't want to be romantic with someone. I wish I didn't like this guy that I like. I shouldn't. Like all men, he wants a perfect skinny chick. Why he's talking to me then I don't know. I know I'm far too fat and ugly to ever get a guy. And I'm old enough to know, trust me on that. It's the story of my life.

Not all "MEN" like skinny chicks!!

It actually seems like my fat friends get more guys than ME... and I'm skinny.

I have a friend. She's overweight and always has guys all over her... Yeah, she flirts like crazy, but she gets 'em. But then again, she's easy...

Being overweight has nothing to do with not finding a guy.

Every guy is different in their preference of girls.

Haven't you ever seen fat people with spouses? They DO exist you know.

And it's not a rare thing at all.

The guy you're attracted to is just an assh0le. He doesn't deserve you.

I'm easy! LOL Well not that easy! But if I really like a guy, I fall easilly. I hate that too. Yes I am really overweight/obese. Even as a kid when I wasn't overweight, I was still called fat & ugly my whole life. In fact this is the first guy that's even "talked" to me in a year and a half. No one else will because of how I look. I hate how feelings are tied to looks - for men and women. No one's immune to that. Not even me.

oh god, a fat chick whining about wanting to be a skinny chick. why dont you just go back to myspace?

Although this is a godawfull reply for someone who seeks help. It perfectly displays what the thread poster has to endure in terms of insults all her life. There are a lot of guys/girls who considered themselves and their friends to be upper crust people, who look down with contempt on people in school who they viewed as physically weak. Additionally, they consider ugly or fat girls to be utterly useless.

Reality is that people who say these kind of things live in spiritual darkness themselves.

Reality is unfortunately that people who are fat receive less love in their lives because of the fact that there are people who put conditions of love on people (you have to be skinny before i accept you) because of these kind of people who aren't able to give unconditional love the world indeed becomes a miserable place. Usually those kind of people have no idea what misery they bring towards other people, and have no idea how hard it is to lose weight.

The thread starter has to learn to love herself, and lose weight. Not for others but for herself, because being fat is simply bad for your health.

I really wish I didn't. I wish I didn't have feelings. I wish I didn't want to be romantic with someone. I wish I didn't like this guy that I like. I shouldn't. Like all men, he wants a perfect skinny chick. Why he's talking to me then I don't know. I know I'm far too fat and ugly to ever get a guy. And I'm old enough to know, trust me on that. It's the story of my life.

Trust me your really really need feelings, if you did not have them you would be in real trubel.

see "Theory of mind" and "Consciousness"

Which has two separate concepts:

Gaining the understanding that others also have minds, with different and separate beliefs, desires, mental states, and intentions

Being able to form operational hypotheses (theories), or mental models, with a degree of accuracy, as to what those beliefs, desires, mental states, and intentions are

From link removed

With out feelings your ****** to the point now where thows working in AI know they have to biuld felling in to give most human logic meaning.

Poor T2000 feeling low today.

Don't worry about how god made you. You are what you are and nothing can change that. Whether or not you are pretty well some of us are and some of us aren't. But please, please exercise and be healthy.

It is the most blatant truth that neither men nor women are, in general, attracted to an unhealthy person. No one is saying being larger than other women is un attractive or un healthy.

However, there is nothing more un attractive than someone who does not to take care of themself.

Of course your personality and other factors besides looks come into consideration but i consider that health is definently a requisite for attraction.