got confirmation

I know everybody apparently has gone through it,

I got confirmation about 5 minutes ago.

She's has a new guy.

It's been post breakup 2 months. I don't know how long they've been at it already.

I'm broken.

I know how that feels.. It sucks big time. But you have no control over what she does.. This used to help me. I would think about all the things I knew she liked and liked done to her, and i would think in my head that this guy couldn't measure up too me, because I know her best.. Then I would think he is guy and he will eventually mess up..

Russo,

I've been there before. It plain sucks.

The good news is that you've learned something. You've learned that you need to take this time now to really and I mean really focus on healing. Don't keep up with her life and tell your friends that if they hear anything or see her that you don't want to hear about it right now. I can almost guarantee you that if you focus on healing and improving yourself, you will come out a much better, stronger person than even before you had your heart broken.

Stay tough.

Chai

My ex started dating almost immediately after we broke up. It hurt the worst, and I mean the WORST. Then again, in retrospect, better sooner than later, cos it was bound to happen eventually. This really, really lets you move forward like nothing else. Consider it an opportunity to stop focusing on the relationship. Pretend she's dead if it helps. You'll get through it. Really you will. I thought I wouldn't, but I did. Be prepared for a struggle, but you'll come out stronger and more awesome.

Onward!

Russo, I know what your going through...I't hurts real bad.....,but I've decided to have no contact with her at all......She really does'nt have anyone else here in Canada only here 15 year old daughter who on lots of occasions hates her then she comes crying to me....anyway I degress...I think about the things that I know she liked me doing with her and knowing that the other guy would not stand up to me......It's very hard, but you have to be really tough...I'm eating up inside, but I have to learn that I am not the one with the issues, I did nothing wrong and I'm a better person that the other guy shes with......

i'm so sorry. i think about this often, how i will feel when my ex is with another. you get props just for breathing and living right now.

try not to torture yourself with the thoughts of them together. i used to do this to "prepare" myself for when my ex got a new chick. but everyone here is right, it doesn't get you anywhere. you start imagining them having all kinds of fun with someone--and it may not even be that great, for all you know, but you imagine their lives are perfect.

anyway, your ex might even be thinking wistfully about all the fun YOU'RE having without her. so prove her right. go out and have the time of your life as an awesome, single guy.

believe in yourself. you are irreplaceable.