Dirrrty talk

well with my ex i use to always have a dirty mouth while we were having sex.

may sound a little weird but i get really turned on by talking dirty to each other and my ex loved it.

Well since im not with him anymore im a little scared to talk like that. becuase there is this guy i really like and im getting involved with, i havent slept with him yet but i dont want him to get freaked out or get nervous or something like that.

Do guys like it when girls talk dirty?? ive only been with my ex so i dont really know.. i kinda feel dumb asking this lol.

i dont wana scare him away or something.

~A question for the guys... what turns you on sexually? give me some good tips

dirty talk hmmmmm... i know i enjoy it when a woman can express herself this way. It adds to the excitement and intensifies the experience.

If you can't ask him how he feels about it, then when and if you two end up in bed, slowly start the DT and see what his reaction is.

I was with a woman who did not enjoy it at all, just wasnt her nature. It isnt fun if only one party is into it.

If you don't feel comfortable asking about it just yet, I would leave it out for the first time or two you have sex. Then, I would either talk to him about it then, or as brando said, start working in some dirty talk slowly.

I love it when my girl talks dirty, however if you are with someone relatively new, that doesn't know you that well, dirty talk might give them the wrong idea.