Freacky Ability

Wow thats true I have very good night sight and imperceptable electronic noises drive me nuts in hotel rooms the most, also I can smell menses starting not just juring.

As for being Artistic I could well be nut this is a thirey that all moden humans are to some digre. I used to work with Artistic kids as an art teacher in the US and UK I dont have the same tell tail signs I believe so not that much if I am, but saying that I can work 2 to 3 days start on the same thing when my heads locked in a problem, start meaning no sleep.

Also I get the sound thing as well, I get a feeling some thing is difarent.

Humm seems Im not alone in this odd ability thing, that makes me feel better I was wondaring if I was some kind of freak

I don't think you're alone, but as near as I can tell it is rare. People don't understand. Sometimes it's like if everyone else was blind,trying to describe what it's like to see. Also, me too. Don't know about autistic but on the low end of the spectrum its a strong possibility as we are not positive but have good reason to believe we have Fragile-X. But thats a different post. Also, I've heard Dyslexia can also involve more heightened awareness.

I don't think you're alone, but as near as I can tell it is rare. People don't understand. Sometimes it's like if everyone else was blind,trying to describe what it's like to see. Also, me too. Don't know about autistic but on the low end of the spectrum its a strong possibility as we are not positive but have good reason to believe we have Fragile-X. But thats a different post. Also, I've heard Dyslexia can also involve more heightened awareness.

Could be Dyslexias not all bad hehe

In animals, pheremone output during menses can be detected olfactorally by ALL animals. There are humans who have more animal-like sensory capabilities like this too.

THese are people who seem to not get stung by mosquitos when everyone else is, who see in the dark a little better, who hear the imperceptable electronic noise that tvs and computers give off but can't distinguish a lone voice in a crowd, and can smell not just blood, but the blood that signals a female in heat or about to be...

(I took several semesters of Zooology, I am not just full of it)

Ok I knew this ^ already but seriously, if other ppl can tell than I going to quit having Aunt Flow visit me! I'm putting a stop to it NOW!