Kissing after oral/bj?

Sorry, but oral isn't the worst thing in this world. Neither is sex, I don't understand why in each thread by an underage youth talking or asking questions about sex people comment about they shouldnt be doing it. They shouldn't have to defend there position if they have come for help or a comment on someone else's. This forum is open to everyone, not just those of age to have sex.

Because:

1.) Many of us are parents and hope that if our children were asking someone else for advise they would tell them how serious it is anfd that they are too young

2.) Many of us made the mistake of becoming active too young, and hope to help someone from making the same mistakes we did.

3.) It's a damn shame to watch a teen start a family or contract a deadly STD before they even start their life.

Personally if I can deter one teen from making a mistake, then rock on! I think it should be law that befor your allowed to have sex you have to volunteer 10 hours of your life to a Planned parenthood and 10 to an AIDS clinic. Just so you know what your getting into. And as a parent of a child conceived of a faulty condom… No sex is the only Safe sex!

Eh, I should have figured I'd get some of those responses. I came to the forum looking to talk about sex/some of the issues I'm concerned about... and I don't blame you for being uncomfortable with a 15 year old having sex. I just don't think that it's necessary to try to convince me that what I'm doing is wrong. 1, it's not relevant to the question I asked, I didn't say, "Am I too young to be giving my boyfriend oral?" It was a general question. 2, I'm aware of the risks of sex and STD's more than you'd realize, I've just started the pill and I plan to still use a condom regardless. Please don't assume that young = stupid. And even if no sex is the only safe sex, I'm not planning on getting married in the next ten years, and I don't plan on spending those ten years of my life afraid to experience anything... I care very much about the guy I'm with, I trust him, and I don't regret giving him my virginity. I come to this part of the forums the most, since I am young and have a lot of questions, and I just wanted to address the issue once and get it over with, at the risk of sounding like a * * * * *. Thanks for your concern, I just don't need it.

Here a young person might just come away with the idea that relationships are important. Sure they might find that some folks kiss after oral sex, but on the first page is usually a batch of new dumpees trying to cope. That also sends a message.

I don't have kids, but I imagine this forum is probably quite tame compared to what's online. Enter any sexual theme into Google, and you can find video of folks doing it. Look in the forums and find people discussing far weirder stuff, and elsewhere you can hook up with couples looking for young people to use.

As far as needing a license to have sex, I wonder who would qualify.

Don’t get me wrong. I was not trying to be high and mighty. I just know how hard my life has been. I was on the pill and used a condom and I still got pregnant. It’s not about being stupid or about not trying to be safe. Things happen.

I frankly have a very open relationship with my kids and hope they would come to me. My 10 year old asked me some very intence questions just last weekend. Ofcourse she was totally grossed out….(and that was just French kissing)

I am glad that you came to a site like this where people seem to honestly want to help each other. I hope that you continue to find a safe place for your questions(here or your parents) Just don’t be upset when people want to protect you and want you to learn from their choices.

And sice you are so very interested in the question at hand. I never thought about it. But Yes my husband and I do kiss after, and I have never given it any thought. So it doesn’t bother me.

Hannahleh, I'm glad you at least come here to ask your questions instead of listening to peers who don't know what they are talking about.

I'm only 19 and I too think you are young, but better to get the facts from people who know than people who just think they know everything.

I wish I would have discovered this place sooner, so I could of had the chance to ask questions that I was too embarrassed to even go near my mom with.

PHillwife- you are lucky that your children feel comfortable enough in their relationship with you to come to you with intense questions. The sad truth is that not everyone can have that kind of a relationship with a parent. I never have, maybe Hannahleh is young, but she is also curious, and that's a normal part of being the age she is.

Hannahleh- you do know that STD's can pass through oral sex too right? I received one this way, so if you or your boyfriend have performed oral sex on previous partners without some kind of barrier, I would get checked out before you keep performing it on each other.

Kissing is fine before, after, or during!

During, huh? You and your girl must be freakishly acrobatic to kiss while giving oral.

After my first BJ, I didn't even think about NOT kissing her. Actually, I want to kiss her so badly after she does her work on me because she took me to heaven, and I really want to show her I love her for it.