Best Work out to get toned

I dont need to lose weight, i just feel like i need to tone my stomach and butt. I'm not fat, i just want to feel better about myself.

I also need to kick my habit of not sticking to a diet..well eating the right foods. I eat too much junk and sugar and it really drains my energy. It seems like every week its the same routine, i do good for one or two days and then i decide i will start my diet at the beginning of next week. I dont know what to do!

SO, i wanted some input from you guys. Whats the best work out to do? Cardio? Just running/jogging? What kind of work out tapes could i get? What helps all of you?

i do cardio almost every day i usually run about 4 miles and the next time i'll bike about 7 and the next one swim about 100 laps but if you are feeling an urge to eat sugar eat some fresh fruits also mix in fresh vegetables and just eat a balanced diet of course have somethin a little naughty to eat for a snack anything of your choice personally i don't do it but it won't hurt you

I do a full body work out routine, are you familiar with some workout terms?

If not you can PM me and I can send you over a great 3 day full body workout.

Sets of reps should be in the zone of 10-14 reps.

I also recommend cardio (Pilates also as an additon sub or for a change is alright as well I think, though I have never tried it myself). *CARDIO AFTER you work out yields better results.

Of course, a bgood healthy balanced diet is ideal above all. You generally want to consume addition protien if you don't eat that much currently.

PM me if you'd like more details,

Matt

getting toned = losing bodyfat

To lose bodyfat consist of 2 things. Diet and Exercise. Try some sort of cardiovascular exercise such as jogging or swimming 3-4 times a week for at least 30 minutes. And for the diet, cut the junk food, soda, or anything high in sugar. You should see results after doing this for a couple weeks. If progress is going slow, try decreasing your caloric intake, or do some weight training with your cardio.

I do a 5-6km walk. I am motivated to do it especially because of the birds and animals I see. Special butt exercises are a good back-up. Cindy Crawford had an excellent video that focused on those areas. Hunt around for special toning exercises for the deriere and your butt will be to die for.