2 girls... Proving what I have learned from dating... Need some support?

Hi I was wondering if I can get some support on my situation. I've started to see a girl, who is very attractive and has alot of excellent qualities. She is really into me. She wants to see me all the time, always trying to be intimate, etc. It has even got to the point where she bought $200 concert tickets so we can go together (her family has money). The problem is I do not know my intentions with this girl. I am starting to like her but I really do not know her well enough. I can see something happening between us though.

Also, there is another girl who I talk to regularly but have not become intimate with. I am extremely attracted to her and I have shown alot more interest then she has but I really do not know where things are going bw us.

Here is where I need some support... How do I go about this situation? Just take things slow and see how my emotions feel? I am willing to tell this new girl exactly how I feel about the situation if she needs to know. We are not exculsive and I know she talks to other guys as well.

I wanted to add... If this girl that I am seeing now did not express such great interest I know I would be alot more interested in her. I would look at it as a challenge. Thus far, I have not show much interest or show that I care very much at all and I really believe that is way she is so attracted to me. I hate that things work this way and it is not my intent. Also, the girl I really am interested in, I always show that I care and pretty much show how much I like her... and in return I do not believe she is that interested.... It just proving to me that you always want more of what you cannot have. Maybe if I treat the girl I am really interested in more like this new girl I am seeing things would change?

There's a big difference between this:

I've started to see a girl, who is very attractive

And this:

there is another girl I am extremely attracted to her

And thank you for your refreshing honesty, here:

If this girl that I am seeing now did not express such great interest I know I would be alot more interested in her. I would look at it as a challenge.

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle vbmenu_register("postmenu_1142688", true); ,

I hope you do not think I am some sort of Ahole,, I am a good guy, I am having a difficult time with this myself...

Also I wanted to note this... The way I act around them is completely different... not on purpose.

Around the one that is really into me I am confident, not afraid to say what I feel, etc... All the things those successful dating topics talk about... but around the one that I really like I am very nice, shy at sometimes and act as though I am trying to impress or win her over as a friend...

I do not act this way on purpose, just natural...

iamteddybearfeelmecuddle vbmenu_register("postmenu_1142688", true); ,

I hope you do not think I am some sort of Ahole,, I am a good guy, I am having a difficult time with this myself...

Also I wanted to note this... The way I act around them is completely different... not on purpose.

Around the one that is really into me I am confident, not afraid to say what I feel, etc... All the things those successful dating topics talk about... but around the one that I really like I am very nice, shy at sometimes and act as though I am trying to impress or win her over as a friend...

I do not act this way on purpose, just natural...

No that was not sarcasm, and not calling you an ahole. I was actually thanking you for being honest about human nature.

Comet, I think that if girl #1 started to pull away from you, and you realized that you might lose her, then you would fall that much harder for her realizing what you might be losing.

I think it is good that you are "seeing" two different girls because you are young and you are not exclusive. Date for the fun of it. It sounds like you are putting too much pressure on yourself with Girl#2 and you shouldn't. She's just a regular person like anyone else, you've already got another great girl that you are seeing, so it's no big deal if it doesn't work out with Girl 2. Your goal with both girls should be to go have a good time and if it happens great, if not, it will happen with someone else when it's time.

The thing is girl number 2 fits more of what I look for in a girl, her way of thinking, her personality, etc. I am going to enjoy this experience anways.. I know I am young being only 20... lots of people to meet.

How do I not let things get to serious too fast with girl number 1? I will just tell her I am not ready to be exclusive when and if she asks...