am i gona be pregnant?

fantasy9

ok, so about less than 2 weeks ago me and my bf had orals. after giving him a bj (he didnt cum yet), i kissed him, and later he went down on me (cunnilingus). does that mean that the chances of me being pregnant is more? he also claims that his sperm isnt as healthy like the normal ones..and that it doesnt lives that long. (prob coz of his heavy smoking habit) im abit worried that i might be pregnant. and when's the best time/day to use a pregnancy test?

It's unlikely for you to get pregnant that way. Impossible to get pregnant through oral sex, that's for sure.

the act of oral itself wont get women pregnant..thats sure. but the thing is, i kissed him after i gave him a bj (first). but he didnt cum when i gave him the first bj. there might be traces of semen on my mouth i think? and later he "ate" me down there . so any chances?

Perhaps you should research about what it is your doing so these questions dont come up. The more educated you are the better off you will be.

any good sites to recommend in this kinda situation? most of the sites i googled showed couples who wants child.