hey, ok so there was this guy that i used to like and i "thought" we was shy because of what people had told me and people told me that he liked me too and stuff...well today i talked to him online and i actually had the guts to ask him stuff...anyway, i told him that i really liked him bak then and i asked why he never called me and this is what he said..."well cuz i was trying to hook up with another girl at the time..." and i asked him if he liked me and he said "well i dunno, i never really got a chance to know you..." and then i told him that people told me that he liked me and he said "well i didnt tell that guy or that girl...blah blah blah" ...and i don't believe a thing that he said cuz he used to ALWAYS look at me and wave at me and pay attention to me wen i was around and he used to always ask about me when i wasn't there...and this girl talked to him about me right in front of me and asked if he liked me and he said "yeah, she's hot..."...i know that it's the past but my prespectives of this guy completely changed! i used to think he was sweet and cute and nice and stuff and now i just think he's a stuck up jerk!!!! why is he denying it??????????? ...i don't like him anymor but it still bugs me!!!!!!! ...any advice please

well i only started talking to him cuz he asked me for my number and i thought he liked me...jeez he's sooo f*cked up!!! ..people were right, he's stuck up!.... it's weird how u can be sooo wrong about a person! i'm not trusting myself into liking anyone anymor ...my life sucks.