discomfort with rear entry?

my bf and i had sex in a rear entry position last night for the first time and it was very umcomfortable to me. i felt like he was very deep and that his penis was pushing against a certain wall or membrane inside. i dont get that feeling when we do it in missionary though.. what could be the reason? he really likes it from behind so i would like to know why..thank you all

I am going to assume you are not talking about anal sex, and say, that maybe you can ask him to angle his penis down a little when he enters you in that position, work with slightly different angles until it feels okay, I am sure he doesn't want to hurt you, and it would probably be better for him if you were enjoying yourself.

Your BF is most probably well endowed. Lucky girl!

and what he's hitting is your CERVIX... which can be quite painful. Rear entry position will go deeper. Some prefer this position. Also, Amazon (woman on top) will also allow for a deeper penetration. However, with Amazon "YOU" can control the depth of the penetration and the Angle.

When I've felt my CERVIX being hit.. its feels like a sharp stabbing pain. The first time can feel like a sucker punch to the gut... and you find yourself sucking wind. You may also experience a little vaginal spotting afterward. I can tell you that the vagina is very elastic and accomidating. In time you will adust to him and it won't happen again. Then again... if he is overly big in length compared to the size of you... it may not. Just like all penis length is not the same... Vaginal canals also come in different lengths and sizes.

Be honest with him and tell him what happened.... I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you. Maybe he can make sure he doesn't push in as far.

You two may need to adjust the position. I am a lot longer than my girl also. I have to angle my body forward when doing doggy style. I focus less on thrusting and more on making sure my hips make solid contact with her rear. That intense body contact is one thing that makes that position desireable. It can also helps if he aims to brush against your gspot with the first few inches of his penis. That way you both get great stimulation. You on your gspot. Him on the super sensitive underside of his shaft. The main point for us is to be able to make forceful body contact without jamming it to far inside.

Unfortunately I have never been able to go 'balls deep' (sorry for being graphic). The only way I can give her that feeling is if she is flat on her stomach with her legs together on the bed and I straddle her. I think that is my favorite position for coming. Her legs act as a very real extension of her vagina and it is very easy to control the depth of penetration and to hit the gspot. It is also pretty easy for her to get close to orgasm with her legs together since she can control her pelvic muscles that way (kind of like many women like to put their legs together when receiving oral because it leads to a much more controllable and possibly more intense orgasm)

For the record I thought my girl was going to take my head off the first time I hit her cervix. But indeed it does get much better. I still try to avoid it as much as possible, but it has become more of a gentle grimace on her part when I hit it accidentally. She likes it a bit rough and that can add to her desire somewhat if I do it at the right time.

• 1 year later...

From the male point of view, I have the same problem...going too deep and hitting the cervix (from all positions). If you haven't already tried it...try having him enter you, then you can lay down completely on your stomach with your legs together. This will limit the distance he can enter, and will most likely be just right for you (hitting your g-spot and slightly massaging your cervix). And it should totally drive him crazy...it should be tight and having his balls hit your butt in this position should drive him crazy.