He's going to lose something good!

Well my boyfriend is not answering his phone again and it's been a week. I let it go for quite a few days but now I'm missing him real bad I just want to talk to him. It's not the first time he's done this... he goes from one extreme to the other from calling me all the time to not calling at all and not answering. What do you make of this? I'm getting fed up and feel like I should end it... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My girlfriend (friend - I'm hetero) was extremely understanding about her boyfriend's "busy schedule" as he was in med school and could only see or talk to her once every three or so weeks. I always thought, huh, that's odd. Well, he had a real girlfriend and kept her on the side for excitement. I hope your not an hors d'oeuvre or a midnight snack. FISHY FISHY FISHY! DOn't put up with his lies or backhanded remarks about you pushing him away. YUCK YUCK.

If he does this to you, imagine what he will do further into the relationship. If you didn't do anything to warrant this, and he gives NO explaination, how much does he value your relationship? I agree with the above post. Something isn't right.

If there are no extraneous circumstances (like fights, arguments, ect), I would seriously cool your heart down because he has likely moved on and isn't giving you the respect of being open and honest. That is a terrible sign. Now, I honestly think that a cold blast of neglect should be met with nothing more than a Dear John letter, sent a month late. He has done this to you repeatedly from what I hear you say and this talk of space is nothing less than a request to see other girls in my opinion. You won't hear ME say this often, but I'd dump him within the next 5000 heartbeats and be happy. Get a new place for next year and go NC. If you know for a fact that he is safe and he's just blasting you, bump him off your contact list and do something to entertain yourself for the rest of the summer. You need to get busy DOING SOMETHING!

well everyone... we broke up! Thanks for the advice tho

I'm sorry to hear that you had a breakup, but it certainly seems the best option in a case like this. I know I wouldn't put up with a guy who goes MIA unpredictably all the time like that.

Hang in there, sister-- you will be OK!!