guys......what turns you on?

I love chasing a girl (not literally). Hmm...I don't know about most guys, but I used to have this girl back in high school who had other girls too intimidated to talk to me, and in some weird way, I loved that. Oh yeah...and a girl who inspires me to do the things I already like doing, instead of changing those things.

a girl that can dress nice. She doesn't have to own the most expensive clothes, but as long as it looks like she put an effort in what she is wearing is always a positive sign. And someone who also laughs a lot is a huge turn on. I hate girls with no sense of humor.

A huge turn on for me I've noticed...I mean, to a point where I would want to JUMP you haha...is a very good challenge. I mean that by saying, if I'm flirting with you, playing around, maybe making fun of you a little, YOU ARE spitting the same game right back at me. It's a huge turn on to me if you don't sit there and make it easy for me to know if you like me(example all over me, saying I look great TOO often, trying too hard)...that's what I mean when I say I like a challenge in a girl.

when I'm at a party or some social event and i make eye contact with a gorgeous girl accross the room. she looks at me, i look at her. she fingers a wisp of her long straight hair and wraps her lips around the neck of a bottle of beer, running her tongue round the rim, and all the time staring deep into my eyes.

i'm just imagining her down on her knees when her boyfriend turns up, she winks at me and f***s off and i have to make do with a quickie in the bathroom.

umm i would have to say one of the biggest things that turns a guy on is teasing them with like in any way and i meen like rub right above there package but dont go down and it will make them want to come back for that hope that next time you will i kid you not but guys run off of hormones and hope for that * * * *

What I am attracted to most in a girl? Where there are a number of things,

a) Peronality, Biggest turn off is a girl who is full of herself. I like the shy type.

b) Pretty Face

c) Classy dresser. Buy this I mean a girl who dresses in a nice pair dress pants and blouse or nice bright summer skirt. Skimpy jeans and and dressing half naked looks sluttish.

d) Education. To be able to sit down and discuss world happenings with her and not have to tell her that Tony Blair is not a Jean manufacturer

e) Maturity and compassion. One who crys at sad movies and isn't afraid to show it.

Note of interest to the ladies, Did you notice weight isn't there. Most men (Not the young bucks who only wnat to empty their tubes) don't mind a girl who has a couple of extra pounds. Actually, most perfer a little extra weith over a tooth pick type frame.

The thought of my G/f breast feeding me while stroking or caressing my penis with her hands very gently really turns me on.

Alternatively, I like to suck her breasts and my penis entering her vagina which is fully wet and she having orgasm while breast feeding me.

A few things for me.

1) Intelligence

2) Affability

3) Openness and honesty

If I ask a woman something, I very much appreciate an open and honest answer. I am not into playing games. A challenge is okay, but more often than not that involves her being less than transparent and often being outright dishonest. If she is interested I'd like to know. If she indicates she isn't interested I take that at face value and will find someone who is.

The challenge is in making a wonderful relationship together or perhaps even just making each other happy. What drives me wild once in a relationship is when her actions are the actions that make for a strong relationship and are the actions that define her as a good person.

Remember you wanted things other than the sexual in this thread so....that is my response.

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised this the other day while watching a movie with my special lady... I touched her softly and she giggled softly... For some reason that response was a huge turn-on... But thinking back at it later I was wondering if she was actually laughing at something in the film... I don't remember anything funny happening at that moment, but then later she laughed at something else in the film that I didn't think was particularly funny...

Regarding honesty, it's a good thing I suppose, but there's a great feeling when you figure something out for yourself

Considering my boyfriend "rowwrr"s at me while I am doing everything from contortionist yoga poses, to washing dishes, to playing with power tools, eating spaghetti, to getting muddy mountain biking, from being naked to being dressed in a full parka....well you get the idea.

I would say everything about me turns him on

But seriously, he was attracted most to the fact I loved to get "dirty" in the outdoors, but was also intelligent, fun to be around and passionate. At least that is what he told ME. Maybe that was all a euphemism for "he likes my knockers" though.

On a non sexual but turn on at the same time.

Someone whos a challange. I think, people who make it easy for you are a little too simple to contend with. I like someone whos got a little less give to them i guess. Im not really saying id go after someone who im not interested in, or, their obviously not interested in me. thats not what i mean. But someone who can .. hmm the words.. im not sure.

Im not sure. I know what i mean and i like it.

I like a dry/witty sense of humour. people who are quick of the mark.

the person im seeing at the minute though, oh my god, its like innate.

challange is about as good a word i can pick, sorry.

but as for sexual. theres a few. (ill share with later but ive got to run somewhere).

neva x

i love long hair too, not too long though, my ex boyfriend got it to about shoulder length.. randomly looked like bon jovi for a short while.. but omg, he was a stunner...

the person im seeing at the minute, it just covers his eyes, short at the back. beautiful!

infact, alot of my exes has long hair.. mohawks.. OMG.. my ex had one. stunning ..

sex on legs.. obviously if it suits.. so theres more i like lol.