well this is from my previous post about me and a girl and we finally found time to go out, we've been good friends for a little over a month and a half so it wasn't as nerve racking as i thought it was going to be, it was very easy to keep the conversations flowing and they just kept going it was from the simplest thing as to the food we were eating to her family we went to a movie afterwards and i made a move to hold her hand and she was more than welcoming to do so (it didn't go any further than this it was only the first date) but on the way back home the conversations would go on for about 5-10 minutes than stop for what seemed like an hour but it was maybe only a minute at most she said she was tired all day she was working since about 10 this morning until about 4 and i think it was finally starting to settle in or maybe i just didn't do a good job i thought it went well until towards the end we said good night and good bye and all that good stuff, but i'm going to be playing basketball for the next week and she said she was going to a volleyball camp the following week and staying with her brother and after that football starts then volleyball and then school starts so there will probably only be a couple days that we'd be able to have a second date, if there is one, do you think i did ok for a first date or did i screw it up by not keeping it going on the way back? thanks for the input

Yeah man I think you did alright, its hard to keep constant conversation. I know how crappy it feels when you cant keep it going because it feels like you failed. Dont worry, they'd rather you not try to hard. If she was warm to holding your hand thats a VERY GOOD thing. I hope your able to have a second date, but dont push for it, just let it happen whenever it can happen because of your busy schedules.

base upon your story, i think you did good for a first date. this is from a woman's point of view. keep it going and next time take her to your favorite place, a restaurant perhaps, then tell her everything about it. we like when men are a little open. if you really like her, you should go out of your way and find time to have that 2nd date.

more of me - link removed