Does your G/F do this?

My G/F does this and this has gone wayyyyyy to far. I am just beyond fed up with this. Do any of your significant others complain and bug to want to know about your ex who you have no intrest for nor want to talk about her?

Is she wanting to know this because she cheated on me?, which she did when we first started dating and 8 months into our relationship. Do you think she still is "if" she cares to know so bad?

My G/F does this and this has gone wayyyyyy to far. I am just beyond fed up with this. Do any of your significant others complain and bug to want to know about your ex who you have no intrest for nor want to talk about her?

Is she wanting to know this because she cheated on me?, which she did when we first started dating and 8 months into our relationship. Do you think she still is "if" she cares to know so bad?

OMG This is too funny!!! my gf loves these tests.. and she did it and she went too far. she came on line pretended to be my ex so she would know how I react if I see her and whether or not I have feelings for her. my gf is doing this cause my ex who dumped me is now regretting and she wants me back . now I dunno how else to say this to my gf that I AM OVER MY EX and I don't care about her. its like she wants me to get back with her.. she goes to my account and message my ex. I mean I haven't talked to my ex for 3 months after she dumped me and now my gf want to know how I talk to her. I think it shows insecurity but WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT YOUR BF TO TALK TO HIS EX!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE AVOIDS> I mean don't women want the opposite! the want their men not to talk to their ex!

If you are in a relationship and your partner keeps asking about your past relationships....beware!

Your partner might want to know what your weaknesses are, what gets you mad, how you behaved in your past relationships. Be careful it's not a set-up. This person might be looking for weapons to use against you in the future.

When asked about your past relationships say, " It was God's calling that I move on."

If the word of God is not good enough for them, then your in for a hell of a head game.....not a relationship!

GET OUT NOW! LOL

When asked about your past relationships say, " It was God's calling that I move on.

Which means you didn't move on out of free will, you would have still stayed in that relationship if someone didn't warn you. So my question: Why are you talking too much about how relations should be and the age when you're prepare?? By that statement sounds like you're the naivee one here.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not trying to be offensive Sari but if your girlfriend loves you that much, she wouldn't be doing stuffs like that and act as if she was your ex-grilfriend, i know that it is wrong for me to say that, and i know that you are so in love with your girlfriend, but are you still taking it easy with her? I mean can't you just tell her that you like to have a girl who would trust you for who you are?

And what is your girlfriend doing? Why is she doing such a thing and making you believe that you should be coming back to your ex, sari i really feel depressed for what's going on to you, i have been reading your posts for so many times, and i was thinking to myself maybe i should be writing a message or something for you, maybe at least to let you know that there is someone beside even if you are all the way in Canada and far from where i live, if only i could be there to tell your girlfriend how much she is wrong for doing this to you. But from what i can see that maybe your gf is a friend with your ex and she is trying to do something that could hurt you, please Sari becareful, i wouldn't want you to get hurt again like before, cause after when you have lost this great big amount of weight, you might not get control of yourself and gain them back again. Sari please don't get upset, i am just trying to help because i care about you, i know this is wrong, but i have been always having feelings to you from long time ago, i couldn't even imagine you would turn out to be a singer.

Although i know that you might be still having feelings to your girlfriend even if she is trying to hurt your feelings which i hope that she wouldn't do that, I want you to know that i will be keeping the letter "S" on my neck always, to make sure that you are safe, it is true that the letter "S" also holds my name but even though it doesn't matter. Sorry for bothering you and thank you for understanding.

The one girl who wishes to have you but never had this chance to say that you is the one person who could be totally naive and sensetive. Hope that all of your wishes come true and never get this chance of getting hurt.

Sincerely,

Sahar

If you are in a relationship and your partner keeps asking about your past relationships....beware!

Your partner might want to know what your weaknesses are, what gets you mad, how you behaved in your past relationships. Be careful it's not a set-up. This person might be looking for weapons to use against you in the future.

When asked about your past relationships say, " It was God's calling that I move on."

If the word of God is not good enough for them, then your in for a hell of a head game.....not a relationship!

GET OUT NOW! LOL

im sorry but this is rubbish, i ask my girlfriend about her past simply because i know that it hasnt been all that good to her, im not getting ammunition im asking so that i dont act in the same way, i love my gf and i could never do anything to hurt her, i dont see why {Mod Edit} guys that think they ahve a right to copy things from the past for the rest of us guys what you said there is a generalisation.

if your GF is asking you question about previous relationships perhaps she is insecure of herself, she may feel like she is going to loose you so asking about people in the past is a way of her getting to know the kind of person you like so that she can change herself, to "attract" you more.

• 8 months later...
to use against you in the future.

GET OUT NOW! LOL

HAHA! I'm going to use that one. Thanks.