Returning belongings

Should I call him to get my stuff back?

i really do not need anything that is over there, but i have some of his stuff and I want to get rid of it! i am not stressing my stuff, I mean if he gives it back to me, then great, but I don't need to insist on them! however, i do not need his stufff in my possession anymore, but if I call he is only going to think I am calling to hear his voice or hope for some reconciliation (yeah, his ego is ridiculous like that )

Or should i wait for him to call me?

Last time he sent me an email asking for one of his things and I said, no when i see you i will bring All of your stuff that is in my house (i really didnt need any remaining stuff taking up my closet space) Anyway, our times/schedules were conflicting, so it never happened (1 week ago)...and also i told him i put his stuff in storage (via text) so he needs to give me more notice...he text back asking why i put it there, i never responded!

that is where we left off!

my choices:

-wait for him to call

or

-give his belongings to his sister and whenever she sees him again she return them to him?

does the latter say, I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR?

My opinion, here are your choices:

1. Give it to his sister, but only if it is convenient for you to do

2. Throw it in a box in the garage... wait for 1 month. If no word from him requesting it back,TRASH IT.

she lives like 40 minutes away.

but in some strange way, i want what i do make some kind of statement to him!

Like, if i give it to his sister, it means, dude I dont care to see you or speak to you, i'll drive 40min to get rid of your stuff....good riddance!

if i do that, had it been any of you all, how would you feel?