Im going to be with you daddy soon, i promise

Even if it means i have to do the same as you

My friend im asking you please

Dont cry when im gone

My pain has to end

I have to leave this world behind

We both know i cant hold on any longer

Goodbye cruel world, goodbye all

I think about killing myself everyday of my life, but i am still here, to tell you the truth i was close to doing it yesterday, but i didnt

I used to feel that way... From 12 till around 18. Then I got away from my old life and almost started fresh...

It really changes everything getting away from your old self... and reworking your life. Just give it time, right now you have zero control of yourself (and suicide is a way of proving control), but soon you will have more control...

Just try your best to ease your pain now. Thats what I did.

-ForAnother

Thanks i cant go get help it makes me worse and i dont really talk to them anyway i dont like talking about my probs to people, see on here is good coz no one knows me and im not ashamed to right how i feel

just like me Kita, I find talking to docs real hard, my coping face comes up and they just see a guy whos ok. When I have one of my very bad days I just dont talk at all. All lights go off and I shut down in side, there the bad days I can do real harm if Im around others like that. But here I can put down in words how Im feeling, Im happy you feel like you can do the same.